Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
    Vanilla caramel Creme Frapp! 2 days off! Much sleeping, cleaned up the apartment, read a bit, walked the dogs!

Man, this cafe has really taken off! We may need to open a franchise!
    *gives her a crazy coffee drink*

There you go....

Yeah... this place is pretty busy.... Franchise though... It could ruin the atmosphere of the unique cafe...
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• ugh. got four feet of snow today, and I had to walk to work! its a 30 minute walk too. luckilly I had a fresh pack of smokes and My MP3 player, so it wasnt too bad. Whats goin on, people?

oh, can I get drink?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• Flinstones Arch

This a piece "art" that they put in the one of the medians in Greeley everyone calls it the Flinstones arch I say it does look like something from the Flinstones the city spent $34,00 on on it what a waste of money.
        sigpic
        Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan-13
          ugh. got four feet of snow today, and I had to walk to work! its a 30 minute walk too. luckilly I had a fresh pack of smokes and My MP3 player, so it wasnt too bad. Whats goin on, people?

oh, can I get drink?
          What would you like?
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 970BroncoFan
            This a piece "art" that they put in the one of the medians in Greeley everyone calls it the Flinstones arch I say it does look like something from the Flinstones the city spent $34,00 on on it what a waste of money.
            $34000? I can think of better uses...

Looks like one of those fake structures that they use to disguise cell antennas...
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
              What would you like?

A glass of coke and a shot of crown. and can I smoke in here?

Comment

A glass of coke and a shot of crown. and can I smoke in here?
                *gives him a glass of coke and a shot of crown*

Here you go...

*takes a shot of crown*

As for the smoking... I would think it would be allowed... but it hasn't come up before...

Whatcha say, Kap?
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

• We have top notch extractor fans so I'm not too bothered. But do bear in mind that some people will be eating!

Failing that, we have a lovely roof top terrace!

Trychon, no coffee in my frap, I'm allergic to coffee!
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Figures. gonna have to step out in the cold to grab a smoke. oh well.

BTW, stop on over at the graphics gallery and check out the elway sig I made. its top notch!

Comment

• Evening everyone. Got any tasty morsels for my midnight snack tonight?

Comment

• morning, jaws. I got some chum In the trunk If your hungry for seafood. If not, lemme buy ya a burger.

Comment

morning, jaws. I got some chum In the trunk If your hungry for seafood. If not, lemme buy ya a burger.
                          Burger sounds good?

What's chum? We don't have it over here. We do have pedigree chum, but that's dog food!

Comment

Figures. gonna have to step out in the cold to grab a smoke. oh well.

BTW, stop on over at the graphics gallery and check out the elway sig I made. its top notch!
                            I just checked it out it is top notch you should be an artist .
                            sigpic
                            Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                              Burger sounds good?

What's chum? We don't have it over here. We do have pedigree chum, but that's dog food!

chum= fish guts. They usually use it to feed sharks when they are studying them... and stuff... I think... nevermind.

Comment

• Originally posted by 970BroncoFan
                                I just checked it out it is top notch you should be an artist .

Thanks man, Im up there with martin Van gogh and louie Davinci

Comment

Working...
                                X