No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm watching NCAA B-Ball at the moment. What's the deal with all the hate for JJ Red.ick?
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
      I'm watching NCAA B-Ball at the moment. What's the deal with all the hate for JJ Red.ick?
      Hey Kap..dunno....watching CSI tonight...who does he play for?
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

Comment

• JJ Redd ick is a beast eh Kap? He gets all the hate becuase he's so good. Just like the Pats get so much hate for their dynasty. Like Patrick said, most do not embrace greatness. IMO, I think it's because of jealousy.

BFI, Redd ick is on the Duke Blue Devils.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

• Originally posted by Snk16
          JJ Redd ick is usually a beast eh Kap?

BFI, Redd ick is on the Duke Blue Devils.
          He's a fantastic player. Vitale does love him a bit too much though.

I get that people don't like Duke, but fans harrassing his family(even his 13 year old sister) just sucks.

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

He's a fantastic player. Vitale does love him a bit too much though.

I get that people don't like Duke, but fans harrassing his family(even his 13 year old sister) just sucks.
            Now that is just WRONG

I remember a few years ago IU beat Duke in NCAA Tournament. I liked that game!

(I follow Indiana Univ...but only on the fringes.)
            sigpic
            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
              Now that is just WRONG

I remember a few years ago IU beat Duke in NCAA Tournament. I liked that game!

(I follow Indiana Univ...but only on the fringes.)
              All this family harrassment that has been in the news lately, just turns my stomach. Please people, concentrate on the game. The players on the court/field/pitch etc, are the only ones you should comment on.

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

• Finally done for tonight! (Well, I'm going to proof some of my reports at home... but still)

Have a good one everybody!
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
                  Finally done for tonight! (Well, I'm going to proof some of my reports at home... but still)

Have a good one everybody!
                  Dang, now everybody has to serve themselves!

Have a good sleep!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

• I think it also has to do with alcohol consumption at games.

Thsi is my suggestion: Since many fans get drunk at games and say bad things, do bad things, etc. etc. I think that you should have your ticket stub. You should be limited to a certain amount of drinks. Probably around 2. Each time, the vender/cashier punches a hole in the ticket stub. Once you have two holes, you will be unable to purchase anymore. Also, you should not be allowed to bring beer INTO the stadium because you can't stop tailgaters from drinking outside.

sigpic

1. Death
                    2. Taxes

Comment

• Originally posted by Snk16
                      I think it also has to do with alcohol consumption at games.

Thsi is my suggestion: Since many fans get drunk at games and say bad things, do bad things, etc. etc. I think that you should have your ticket stub. You should be limited to a certain amount of drinks. Probably around 2. Each time, the vender/cashier punches a hole in the ticket stub. Once you have two holes, you will be unable to purchase anymore. Also, you should not be allowed to bring beer INTO the stadium because you can't stop tailgaters from drinking outside.
                      That's a good idea, but really, what kind of person are you if you think it is acceptable to harrass a child who is at a game to watch their mother or father play?

What are people being taught(or not taught), that makes them think such attacks on children are remotely acceptable?

I'm a big one for manners, and am especially a real stickler for the pushing in front of people. My friends think I'm a b'artch sometimes, but then they stand there and complain about people pushing in, and do nothing. If you're not prepared to stand up for what it right, then be quiet!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

• I think what you gotta do is maybe have some sort of security near the family members.

This again goes back to the riot/fight at the Palace at Aubrun Hills, and the incident with Antonio Davis' wife.

Most of these incidents happen in BASKETBALL GAMES because the stands are so close to the game. In football games the seats are a lot higher up and there's like a wall and security all over the place. The only problem would be fans running on the field. THe players can just knock some sense into him. HEY, that should be a rule!

In hockey it's a lot higher.

Again it can also go back to alcohol consumption.

sigpic

1. Death
                        2. Taxes

Comment

• Hi everyone did anbody check out the Avatar I made for Elways1fan in his Elways sig thread.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

• Originally posted by 970BroncoFan
                            Hi everyone did anbody check out the Avatar I made for Elways1fan in his Elways sig thread.

Its pretty sweet SEEE, look above

by SNK

by mrbrightside111

Comment

• That looks great. 970, what's with the name change, again?

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

That looks great. 970, what's with the name change, again?
                                The other name was to long for me and I like this one better no more changing it though.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Working...
                                X