Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 970BroncoFan
    The other name was to long for me and I like this one better no more changing it though.
    Is 970 your area code?
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




    formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

    I have been adopted by Chris Wade

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kapaibro
      Is 970 your area code?
      Yes it is thats why I put it.
      sigpic
      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 970BroncoFan
        Yes it is thats why I put it.
        Ahhhhh, not bad for a New Zealander who hasn't been to the States and who lives in Spain!
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




        formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

        I have been adopted by Chris Wade

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kapaibro
          Ahhhhh, not bad for a New Zealander who hasn't been to the States and who lives in Spain!
          How did you know it was me?
          sigpic
          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 970BroncoFan
            How did you know it was me?
            The sig, and the LAGPA thingee! And I took my psychic pills today!
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

            Comment


            • Well good night everyone see you tomrow.
              sigpic
              Thanks Blondie for the Sig

              Comment


              • Good morning, Cafe Crew! Just popping in the get my morning cup of
                sigpic
                Adopted by: Peanut

                "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

                Comment


                • Hi BFI, I've just had my cup of twig tea, I'm laying off the coffee a little and trying to get healthier!

                  Ever tried twig tea?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jaws
                    Hi BFI, I've just had my cup of twig tea, I'm laying off the coffee a little and trying to get healthier!

                    Ever tried twig tea?
                    can't say I have. It sounds very..organic!
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

                    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                      can't say I have. It sounds very..organic!
                      It does sound a bit weird and gets a strange reaction from everyone. Basically it's just like green tea but instead of using the leaves (which have a lot of caffeine) they use the twigs. YOu just stick a teabag in your mug, poor the water on it and you have a nice tasty cup of tea (no bits of twigs or anything to choke on lol)

                      Comment


                      • twig tea!!??

                        Originally posted by Jaws
                        Ever tried twig tea?

                        No thanks!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jaws
                          It does sound a bit weird and gets a strange reaction from everyone. Basically it's just like green tea but instead of using the leaves (which have a lot of caffeine) they use the twigs. YOu just stick a teabag in your mug, poor the water on it and you have a nice tasty cup of tea (no bits of twigs or anything to choke on lol)
                          Now I like green tea. Of course, over here we ice it. Iced Green tea is very good! If I do drink tea, its Black Tea, or a spiced tea of some sort.

                          But I admit, I am happily addicted to my caffiene in my coffee.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted by: Peanut

                          "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                          -Sean Payton

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JoviBronco
                            No thanks!
                            Hey Jovi! Happy Friday!
                            sigpic
                            Adopted by: Peanut

                            "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                            -Sean Payton

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                              Hey Jovi! Happy Friday!
                              Happy Friday to you too.
                              And everyone else.

                              Comment


                              • Hi JOvi, how are things?

                                fancy some twig tea?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X