Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Emancipator
    I'll take some orang juice and ice water. Honestly friends I'm still trying to get over my disappointment of the season ending loss.

I just want to have fun now. Don't want to read bickering post. I've even told Emancipator to stop responding to the junk.

Where is my manners?

Good morning or good afternoon everyone.
    It was a tough loss Sunday. I'm beginning to get over the disappointment. Things seem to be quietening down a little in GD, although the bickering won't totally go away as there are too many issues that divide posters here.

Anyhow we're alive guys, the summer is ahead of us and there's a lot to be happy and gratefull about.

Comment

I'll take some orang juice and ice water. Honestly friends I'm still trying to get over my disappointment of the season ending loss.

I just want to have fun now. Don't want to read bickering post. I've even told Emancipator to stop responding to the junk.

Where is my manners?

Good morning or good afternoon everyone.
      Good morning, E!

This thread is the exact thing to cheer you up. It will be a long off-season...but soon Spring will be here, and everyone will be getting outdoors, wiping away the last of Cabin Fever.
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

Comment

I wonder why alot of NFL wives get pregnant during this time of the year?

alot of the players "pressure needs reliving"...or the wives need more atention
        SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
        Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

I wonder why alot of NFL wives get pregnant during this time of the year?
          No idea!

Does the same thing happen to NFL fans wives too?

Comment

• hi alan!
            sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

Comment

• howdy there BFI
              SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
              Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                Hi JOvi, how are things?

fancy some twig tea?
                No thanks.

Comment

Ms. Jovi,
                  I see you've been trying new avatars. I like the one you have now.

If you are in between ideas, make you one that you really like that show case your graphic artist abilities. I like to the think avatars are our IDs.
                  Glad you like Snoopy and his pal.
                  I have been needing some cheering up these days and knew Snoopy would help.
                  I think it can be fun to change them once in awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoviBronco
                    Glad you like Snoopy and his pal.
                    I have been needing some cheering up these days and knew Snoopy would help.
                    I think it can be fun to change them once in awhile.
                    Good morning all....

I was a little late getting in today...

*grabs some diet pepsi*

How are you all?

Jovi... I'm assuming no good news on your dog yet?
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Hey LT! I am drowning in data entry now!

As my boss says "we are reinventing the wheel"
                      sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                        Hey LT! I am drowning in data entry now!

As my boss says "we are reinventing the wheel"
                        Have your IT guy give me a call...

I can't get my reports to print up right, so I can't verify my numbers...

Good to see you though!
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Computers:Can't live without them-but they sure are a pain sometimes!

Dang computer, do what I think, not what I tell you!
                          sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Computers:Can't live without them-but they sure are a pain sometimes!

Dang computer, do what I think, not what I tell you!
                            I'd settle for it doing what I tell it to, and doing it correctly right now...

But we don't have time to fix whatever problem is causing this... have to finish these reports today, so I'm moving on and pretending that there was no mistakes in my data-entry that I didn't catch while reviewing the print-outs last night during CSI while I drank my
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

• I fell asleep last night during the 2nd CSI on. The last thing I remember is Greg telling that old lady there was a million dollars under her bathroom floor.

Who ended up killing the guy in the bathroom?
                              sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

I fell asleep last night during the 2nd CSI on. The last thing I remember is Greg telling that old lady there was a million dollars under her bathroom floor.

Who ended up killing the guy in the bathroom?
                                The old lady did.

She had paid him to off her because she knew she was dying (of cancer, I think). She was just getting ready... telling him where to shoot her, getting into the bed where she wanted to be shot... etc... when she came out of the bedroom and caught him taking some of her jewelry. She said that nobody steals from her, and she shot him.

Then she had her friend shoot her.

Convoluted, right?

Women. Jeez.

I apologize for any missing/incorrect items... as I said, I was double checking all my data-entry from yesterday, and drinking.
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X