Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
    When I'm only 13 points away? Not bloody likely! You're bound to see some desperation CP whoring soon if I don't start making some progress!
    I've noticed that bar 5 to 6 tends to be one of the slowest and hardest to get. It was for me anyway. Anyone else think the same?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
      http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=56585

Maybe I need to go post in this thread and support my "new team"?
      It looks like your new raider buddy might need some help! He's getting smacked around by Top and Jared!
      sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman
        I forgot to buy up all the Faider hats while I was buying up all the coats for the big bonfire I had recently.

Your son found a loophole.....
        So it's ALL your fault, at least you managed to burn all the jackets! A hat I can almost tolerate, a jacket would have been so much in my face. To think he considered spending $120 on such trash

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
          It looks like your new raider buddy might need some help! He's getting smacked around by Top and Jared!
          Maybe I should create another account and have that horrible pic as my avy! It would be fun posting as a Raider (or maybe not?!!)

Comment

When I'm only 13 points away? Not bloody likely! You're bound to see some desperation CP whoring soon if I don't start making some progress!
            There's a couple more for ya
            sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

Comment

Yeah I think it was JWinn who explained it to me too - 2 points per hit after one year's membership, 3 after two years and so on, plus the extra point at playmaker. Is there going to be a cap on the number of points per hit I wonder - I mean if it carries on like this some will be giving out huge amounts of points eventually?
              I'm holding out for the 10 pointer, then I'm becoming really good friends with them.

Comment

Yeah I think it was JWinn who explained it to me too - 2 points per hit after one year's membership, 3 after two years and so on, plus the extra point at playmaker. Is there going to be a cap on the number of points per hit I wonder - I mean if it carries on like this some will be giving out huge amounts of points eventually?
                I didn't know about the playmaker thing till yesterday.

When you said that you had an idea what it was but you had to wait to try it... I figued it was CPs... but I could only think that maybe you could give negatives now... then you wanted to experiment on me... and had me pretty worried.

I've also wondered about the max CPs... part of the reason some of us move so quick is the big CP givers 3 or 4 a hit... Emancipators been good to me. If I make it to playmaker around october (which I'm on pace to do... actually before then) I'll be giving out 5 cps per hit after october. Elway and Jovi will before then. I really think it should be capped at 5... anything more seems ubsurd. I've thought about bringing this up in Feedback.
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Maybe I should create another account and have that horrible pic as my avy! It would be fun posting as a Raider (or maybe not?!!)
                  You could argue with yourself! Except have the same Avatar...now that would really confuse people!
                  sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

When you said that you had an idea what it was but you had to wait to try it... I figued it was CPs... but I could only think that maybe you could give negatives now... then you wanted to experiment on me... and had me pretty worried.

I've also wondered about the max CPs... part of the reason some of us move so quick is the big CP givers 3 or 4 a hit... Emancipators been good to me. If I make it to playmaker around october (which I'm on pace to do... actually before then) I'll be giving out 5 cps per hit after october. Elway and Jovi will before then. I really think it should be capped at 5... anything more seems ubsurd. I've thought about bringing this up in Feedback.
                    Before Jaws gave me her CP, I was at 332...I am now at 337. She's at her max...maybe... (Jaws was my first CP of today)
                    sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

I've noticed that bar 5 to 6 tends to be one of the slowest and hardest to get. It was for me anyway. Anyone else think the same?
                      It feels like I've been crawling along... not getting many CPs... but then I looked, and If I were to manage to pull in the 11 points I need (thanks, Carla) today... i will have jumped 5 to 6 in 2 weeks exactly. Not shabby at all.

I think it seemed to crawl because I was watching so closely and have been excited about being a starter.
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Jaws... it took you 3 weeks on the nose to make it to that 6th bar... that's not slow... but it's crawling for you.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

It would be worth bringing up. I wonder when the negs ability will become available. Sory to worry you with the experimentation - I wouldnt make such nasty experiments on my friends. I'd save that for nasties like Booker T

I'm also wondering how many points for the next level after playmaker, which will be ring of famer I guess. Do you think that will come at 1500 or is it likelier to be at 2000?

Comment

It feels like I've been crawling along... not getting many CPs... but then I looked, and If I were to manage to pull in the 11 points I need (thanks, Carla) today... i will have jumped 5 to 6 in 2 weeks exactly. Not shabby at all.

I think it seemed to crawl because I was watching so closely and have been excited about being a starter.
                            woohooo! My CPs are worth 2 points! I thought I was still at 1!
                            Glad I could be of assistance!
                            sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Jaws... it took you 3 weeks on the nose to make it to that 6th bar... that's not slow... but it's crawling for you.
                              Perhaps it was 4 to 5 that was slow then

Comment

So far, bar 7 has been elusive for me. What do you expect when you need 200 pts though. What a drag..

Do you need 200 pts for every bar from here on out...??

Jaws, you are kicking ass and taking names then.

Comment

Working...
                                X