Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
    I'm totally going to put that on perma-quote... to be pulled out at any given moment.

May change the name to Alan though....
    It's funnier if you substitue Jaws with Alan

Comment

• Depressing... looking at my last 10 CP hits... and all of my 'semi-regulars' have hit me in the past two days... and I agreed to race Reid to the next bar... Don't think I'll manage any more CPs today...

Could make the locker room tomorrow though.... maybe.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Depressing... looking at my last 10 CP hits... and all of my 'semi-regulars' have hit me in the past two days... and I agreed to race Reid to the next bar... Don't think I'll manage any more CPs today...

Ha Just gave you a CP.
        sigpic
        Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

• Hmmmmm.... I'll be the 25th to make 'Starter'... but there's only 22 that start, really... which means if it was a real team, I'd have to be the "starting" Nickel cornerback, or the "starting" slot reciever... you know... one of those positions that's not out there all the time... is really a backup... but they have their own 'position' so they start that 'position'...

Can't count Kicker or Punter... they're special teams... and I'm getting off special teams.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

Depressing... looking at my last 10 CP hits... and all of my 'semi-regulars' have hit me in the past two days... and I agreed to race Reid to the next bar... Don't think I'll manage any more CPs today...

Did I tell you - we plan to rename the locker room "The Sheep Pen" - especially for your arrival

Comment

• Originally posted by 970BroncoFan
              Ha Just gave you a CP.
              Thanks, buddy! 9 more!
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                Did I tell you - we plan to rename the locker room "The Sheep Pen" - especially for your arrival
                Originally posted by Jaws
                I loves my sheep!
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

We could hardly call it a pen with just me and Alan there could we?

It needed a third person to qualify as a pen.

You should be proud of your sheep heritage, it seems it's not such a bad asset when it comes to claiming a place in the locker room

Sheep loving nations and states will rule the locker room!

Comment

We could hardly call it a pen with just me and Alan there could we?

It needed a third person to qualify as a pen.

You should be proud of your sheep heritage, it seems it's not such a bad asset when it comes to claiming a place in the locker room

Sheep loving nations and states will rule the locker room!
                    We would own 12%... that's not bad....
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

We would own 12%... that's not bad....
                      Always the mathematician you are

There may be something in this. No English there yet - must be because they don't like sheep

We musn't forget Emancipator either - he almost qualifies - likes goats doesn't he?

Comment

Always the mathematician you are

There may be something in this. No English there yet - must be because they don't like sheep

We musn't forget Emancipator either - he almost qualifies - likes goats doesn't he?
                        Cafe regulars (90+ posts) would be 28% of the locker room...
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

Speaking of CPs, you told me to remind you that you owed me.

Just thought I'd do as you asked.
                          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• :-)

Hey LT....

I'm a Noob to this Broncomania thing, but do you think I could get a Sprite over here?
                            sigpic

Comment

Cafe regulars (90+ posts) would be 28% of the locker room...
                              Cafe regulars - using that definition I just came up with... constitute 96% of the posts in this thread... (I'm only 18% of that)
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                                Speaking of CPs, you told me to remind you that you owed me.

Just thought I'd do as you asked.
                                Hit you earlier... but thanks for reminding me.

Originally posted by redbirdy80
                                Hey LT....

I'm a Noob to this Broncomania thing, but do you think I could get a Sprite over here?
                                Sure thing...

*brings out a sprite for RedBirdy80*

Welcome to the cafe!
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X