Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
    Tell a friend....

LT Labor talks broke down today, and they aren't scheduled to meet again.....

We're going to suck for like 5 years if there's no new cap
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
      LT Labor talks broke down today, and they aren't scheduled to meet again.....

We're going to suck for like 5 years if there's no new cap
      I saw that thread... UNFRICKINGBELIEVABLE!

What the heck is their problem?!?!?!?!

Not agreeing to SOMETHING SCREWS EVERYONE!

I don't understand how it is that this hurts so bad though... I've some of the stuff... but wouldn't this get rid of the cap?

Watched the combine at all today?
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

I saw that thread... UNFRICKINGBELIEVABLE!

What the heck is their problem?!?!?!?!

Not agreeing to SOMETHING SCREWS EVERYONE!

I don't understand how it is that this hurts so bad though... I've some of the stuff... but wouldn't this get rid of the cap?

Watched the combine at all today?

I saw some of the combine today. Watched some DB's run their 40's and some LB skills....not too much though

Comment

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
          I saw some of the combine today. Watched some DB's run their 40's and some LB skills....not too much though
          See anything noteworthy?

Don't suppose you caught any of Derrick Martin from WY, did you? Last I read, he was projected 3rd-4th round... but that was before any drills.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

See anything noteworthy?

Don't suppose you caught any of Derrick Martin from WY, did you? Last I read, he was projected 3rd-4th round... but that was before any drills.

I didn't catch the Combine today...to answer your question, there'd be no cap, but not only would we not be able to compete with some of the New York teams, the California teams and the Cowboys, but all of our players would realize they could make more money, and would want out of their contracts.

It would NOT be good at all
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• *brings out some twig tea for Jaws*
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

See anything noteworthy?

I didn't see him. I only got to watch about 15 minutes of it before my kids took over the tv.

Have it on right now and will look for him

I did see a big white DB from Univerity of Northern COlo that had good size but ran a 4.7 .

Comment

*brings out some twig tea for Jaws*
                  You make a fine cup of tea

Comment

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                    I didn't see him. I only got to watch about 15 minutes of it before my kids took over the tv.

Have it on right now and will look for him
                    Cool... any thoughts would surely be appreciated... CP worthy even...
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Tonight's Dinner Special:

Oven Fried Turkey Dinner: Oven Fried Turkey stuffed with stuffing, with country gravy baked into the turkey. Served with a side of Mashed Potatoes and Corn.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

• Originally posted by Snk16
                        Tonight's Dinner Special:

Turkey Dinner: Turkey stuffed with stuffing, with country gravy baked into the turkey. Served with a side of Mashed Potatoes and Corn.
                        Mmmmmmm... great job, chef...

Now I just have to pick out the mushrooms...
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmmm... great job, chef...

Now I just have to pick out the mushrooms...

Ask him to specially cook another one without mushrooms...I'm sure he'd be happy to make it
                          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                            Ask him to specially cook another one without mushrooms...I'm sure he'd be happy to make it
                            Eh... I'll survive...
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Wow, we're approaching 8000 here and I haven't heard any fanfare's or drumrolls yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                                Wow, we're approaching 8000 here and I haven't heard any fanfare's or drumrolls yet
                                Well, when we do it every 4 days, it seems to lose some of its excitement.

Of course, when I reach 2000 personally, it'll be different... or when we hit 10,000...

None will be as big as the day that we crush 'The Person Below Me' thread....
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X