Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaws
    I thought I was paying you a compliment?
    HOW?!!!!
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

I thought I was paying you a compliment?

Calling me a Raider is a compliment
      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
        Calling me a Raider is a compliment
        I guess you don't know about my latest "passion" for wearing Raider hats which has led some to insinuate that I am a raider in disguise, which if true, would mean that I would regard being a Raider as a compliment

Am I confusing you?

Comment

I guess you don't know about my latest "passion" for wearing Raider hats which has led some to insinuate that I am a raider in disguise, which if true, would mean that I would regard being a Raider as a compliment

Am I confusing you?
          If a raider fan came up to me and called me a raider, I'd still be pissed.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon

Comment

Am I confusing you?

Only a little.

If you're a Raider fan in disguise, why is calling me a raider fan in disguise a copmliment
              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• We can't punish you though, Jaws... the official punishment of the cafe seems to be to wear the jersey of shame...

But I don't think that's worse than what you've already been through!
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Raider fans...yesterday I was wearing a Bronco Jersey to a burger king, and while I was online, there was this guy wearing a Warren Sapp Jersey, a Raider hat, and I saw a car outside that must've been his that had Raiders stuff all over it.

He looked at me for a few seconds, then gave me a dirty look and walked right away.

I think he's jealous
                  Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Raider fans...yesterday I was wearing a Bronco Jersey to a burger king, and while I was online, there was this guy wearing a Warren Sapp Jersey, a Raider hat, and I saw a car outside that must've been his that had Raiders stuff all over it.

He looked at me for a few seconds, then gave me a dirty look and walked right away.

I think he's jealous
                    Nice.

What jersey were you wearing?
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

Only a little.

If you're a Raider fan in disguise, why is calling me a raider fan in disguise a copmliment
                      I'm not calling you a raider in disguise but an actual raider.

If you support a team then you regard being a supporter of that team a good thing - so if I'm really a Raider and you really are a Raider then that is a compliment........or is it? You know what T26, I don't really know what I'm trying to say..........

Change of subject - isn't the weather glorious?

Comment

If you support a team then you regard being a supporter of that team a good thing - so if I'm really a Raider and you really are a Raider then that is a compliment........or is it? You know what T26, I don't really know what I'm trying to say..........

Windy. :sigh: <------ this one would be nice to have.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice.

What jersey were you wearing?

Champ Bailey, the mostly Blue one with the orange stripe across the side
                          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Me Neither.....well, it's gotten dark here, it's rather cold out, and it's windy.

It's not all that great....
                            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Hello young people. How are you this fine evening?
                              Emancipate your mind!
                              The People's Poster

Comment

Windy. :sigh: <------ this one would be nice to have.
                                You know what I think that photo had more of an effect on me than I first though. I think I'm suffering some sort of post trauma delayed shock - something's definintely pickled my brain and it ain't the usual ----> and and

Comment

Working...
                                X