Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Emancipator
    Hello young people. How are you this fine evening?

Good...except for the lack of a CBA deal.....how about you?
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Howdy, E!

*brings out a pre-inspected OJ for Emancipator*
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Hello young people. How are you this fine evening?
        Pickled brained, I believe I'm suffering some delayed trauma or something!

Comment

• Good to see you all this fine evening. I really appreciate you all sharing my birthday with me yesterday. That was cool. Trychon led the charge.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

Comment

Good to see you all this fine evening. I really appreciate you all sharing my birthday with me yesterday. That was cool. Trychon led the charge.
            That's what friends are for... friend.

I expect fireworks for my birthday.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon

I'm planning to tie you to this extra huge firework rocket for your birthday which should blast you up to space for just a few hours so you can establish a cafe on the moon and start spreading the empire through the galaxy.

When is your birthday anyway?

Comment

You got it. I'm sending email to every city around the US to remind them on July 4th to set off many fireworks in your honor on that day.

trychon's birthday is on United States Independence Day..........July 4th.
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

You got it. I'm sending email to every city around the US to remind them on July 4th to set off many fireworks in your honor on that day.

trychon's birthday is on United States Independence Day..........July 4th.
                  That's a good friend.
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

• *brings out a hard mike's lemonade for RedBirdy80*

There you go....
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Is Redbirdy80 a Cardinals fan? or is that just a nice unique name?
                      Emancipate your mind!
                      The People's Poster

Comment

Is Redbirdy80 a Cardinals fan? or is that just a nice unique name?
                        Hmmmm... maybe she's not coming in after all...

We don't have any cards fans here yet, do we? That'd definately be a first.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm... maybe she's not coming in after all...

We don't have any cards fans here yet, do we? That'd definately be a first.
                          I quite like the Cards. I've posted a little on their boards

I didn't realise redbirdy was a she either - need more of us gals around to keep you guys in order

Comment

• I saw where Jovi will be taking a vacation. She works hard around here. She's always on the boards. She might be quiet but when you check who's online she is most of the time.

Excellent mod she is. She knows how mod very descretely.
                            Emancipate your mind!
                            The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                              I quite like the Cards. I've posted a little on their boards

I didn't realise redbirdy was a she either - need more of us gals around to keep you guys in order
                              I resemble that remark.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

I resemble that remark.
                                Trust you to sniff that out though lol

I just did a search and we do have at least half a dozen cards fans here. A couple are active but none have more than 27 posts which explains why we haven't come across them.

Comment

Working...
                                X