Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LordTrychon
    Alright everyone... Time flew by me again today and I must take leave now.

    Hope you stick around, Redbirdy!
    See you. Hoping tomorrow is your big day and you get to advance to the "upper room"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jaws
      That's sweet. He's a good ten years younger than my not so little one.

      Boy or girl, Jaws?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by redbirdy80
        Ha ha, LT.

        Guess now would be a good time to introduce myself to the rest of the group, huh?

        I'm LT's older (and MUCH wiser) sister.

        Well, wasn't sure if you wanted to play with them for a bit first...

        Seriously though... must head out... Jaws and Emancipator make for great company... so will just about anybody that will stop in...
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

        Comment


        • Hi Everyone...

          Jaws you have a son right?

          how old is he?

          My son is 16.....
          Tony G


          The Chefs

          Comment


          • Night, LT.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by redbirdy80
              Boy or girl, Jaws?
              Neither.............just a shark. But a female shark. So we call her sharkie.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

              Comment


              • Hello E...are you behaving yourself???
                Tony G


                The Chefs

                Comment


                • Originally posted by redbirdy80
                  Ha ha, LT.

                  Guess now would be a good time to introduce myself to the rest of the group, huh?

                  I'm LT's older (and MUCH wiser) sister.

                  Wow, that's cool. I shoulda worked that one out lol. Nice to have you around.

                  This board is becoming a real family affair. My kid's already a member and my little sis is considering joining this board too just as soon as she gets an internet connection set up at her new apartment.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Emancipator
                    Neither.............just a shark. But a female shark. So we call her sharkie.

                    I actually meant was her not-so-little one a boy or girl, but watch out for those teeth, huh?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Hello redbird80 it is good to see you on the boards. Nice to meet you.

                      Hello KClady. Yes I'm behaving.
                      Emancipate your mind!
                      The People's Poster

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by redbirdy80
                        Boy or girl, Jaws?
                        Emancipator was almost right when he said shark. We refer to him round here as the dolphin - a Miami fan. Sadly his mum failed to bring him up a good Bronco fan!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jaws
                          Wow, that's cool. I shoulda worked that one out lol. Nice to have you around.

                          This board is becoming a real family affair. My kid's already a member and my little sis is considering joining this board too just as soon as she gets an internet connection set up at her new apartment.

                          Yeah... every so often LT sends me a link to something someone here has said, so I thought I'd drop in and see for myself.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Emancipator
                            Hello redbird80 it is good to see you on the boards. Nice to meet you.

                            Hello KClady. Yes I'm behaving.

                            thats good....did you have a nice birthday old man???
                            Tony G


                            The Chefs

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                              Hello E...are you behaving yourself???
                              How's KCLady doing, I haven't bumped into you for a while.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Emancipator
                                Hello redbird80 it is good to see you on the boards. Nice to meet you.

                                Thanks, Emancipator.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X