Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good Morning!

    In leiu of St. Davids Day, Jaws will have to choice of breakfast this morning for the Cafe. What fare do you propose?
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
      Good Morning!

      In leiu of St. Davids Day, Jaws will have to choice of breakfast this morning for the Cafe. What fare do you propose?
      I was thinking somewelsh rarebit would make a fine breakfast and a glass of welshhoneymead to go with it.

      Comment


      • Hey Emancipator - did you notice?

        Another living legend's having his birthday today

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jaws
          Hey Emancipator - did you notice?

          Another living legend's having his birthday today
          What living legend is that? Give me a second. I'm going to try to find out.
          Emancipate your mind!
          The People's Poster

          Comment


          • Jaws,
            Who is it..........Ron Howard, Harry Belafonte?
            Emancipate your mind!
            The People's Poster

            Comment


            • Morning, all!
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

              Comment


              • TDK... I like your Avy... where did you get it though... I don't recognize it.
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Emancipator
                  Jaws,
                  Who is it..........Ron Howard, Harry Belafonte?
                  Check out the birthdays on Broncomania

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                    TDK... I like your Avy... where did you get it though... I don't recognize it.


                    It's from season seven of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

                    Nathan Fillion played the role of an evil priest named Caleb.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                      Morning, all!
                      How are you today?

                      Snowing quite a bit over here. I'm worried for my sheep

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                        It's from season seven of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

                        Nathan Fillion played the role of an evil priest named Caleb.
                        Ah... I think I remember hearing them mention that in one of the commentaries on Firefly... unfortunately, I had stopped watching Buffy at that point. (My schedule made it hard to watch any television on a regular basis for a long time).
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jaws
                          Check out the birthdays on Broncomania
                          okay. Yeah that particular one is psuedo. They only have 7 post and last posted October 2004.

                          The nerve of them stealing my title for their name.
                          Emancipate your mind!
                          The People's Poster

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jaws
                            How are you today?

                            Snowing quite a bit over here. I'm worried for my sheep
                            I am good, Jaws... Happy St. David's day...

                            Don't your sheep have somewhere to go to get out of the weather? They have to be used to the snow a little, right? Or does Alan usually keep them warm?
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic
                            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                              I am good, Jaws... Happy St. David's day...

                              Don't your sheep have somewhere to go to get out of the weather? They have to be used to the snow a little, right? Or does Alan usually keep them warm?
                              Now that's a good idea, I'll just fly Alan in from Galway, it should be easier than rounding them all up into the shed and keeping them fed.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Emancipator
                                okay. Yeah that particular one is psuedo. They only have 7 post and last posted October 2004.

                                The nerve of them stealing my title for their name.
                                An impostor!!!

                                At least he's younger than you

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X