Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Snk16
    Hey people, can we change the channell to ESPN? I believe some Senior Bowl is on.

    *Switches the channel*

    (feel free to update me as to what's going on, Snk... Stupid work)
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

    Comment


    • Senior Bowl indeed! 14-7 to the North. at least there's some football on!
      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




      formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
      I adopted Skywalker

      I have been adopted by Chris Wade

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kapaibro
        at least there's some football on!
        Yay!

        Um... Go....

        Um....

        Go Team!
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LordTrychon
          Yay!

          Um... Go....

          Um....

          Go Team!
          Well, we can check out potential players for the draft.

          And us girls can check out the butts in the shiny white pants!
          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




          formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
          I adopted Skywalker

          I have been adopted by Chris Wade

          Comment


          • I'm enjoying the Senior Bowl, at least there's some football on
            Administrator

            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kapaibro
              Well, we can check out potential players for the draft.

              And us girls can check out the butts in the shiny white pants!
              Yeah... I look forward to checking the draft forum later for draft updates...

              As for their hind-parts... um... yeah.

              Hell, I feel old knowing how old these guys are.
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Emancipator
                Good afternoon everyone.


                Good afternoon E
                Administrator

                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Emancipator
                  Good afternoon everyone.
                  Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                  Good afternoon E
                  Hey guys, How are you?
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                    Yeah... I look forward to checking the draft forum later for draft updates...

                    As for their hind-parts... um... yeah.

                    Hell, I feel old knowing how old these guys are.
                    Well, I'm only reading the menu, not ordering a meal!

                    I sometimes feel a little bad looking at Brady Quinn, and then I feel a lot good!
                    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                    formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                    I adopted Skywalker

                    I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Emancipator
                      Afternoon Tatum, Trychon, Kap.

                      Kap does the sig in the far right corner represent anything to you?
                      *puts an orange juice and a water down in front of E*
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic
                      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Emancipator
                        Afternoon Tatum, Trychon, Kap.

                        Kap does the sig in the far right corner represent anything to you?
                        Don't feed the Keas.

                        Keas are a large parrot found in the mountain areas of New Zealand. Really beautiful, khaki colour with red under the wings. They have a tendency to have at cars and destroy stuff like the windscreen rubber, deflate tires and stuff. Many a hiker in NZ has come back to find their car trashed by a flock of Keas!
                        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                        formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                        I adopted Skywalker

                        I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Kapaibro
                          Don't feed the Keas.

                          Keas are a large parrot found in the mountain areas of New Zealand. Really beautiful, khaki colour with red under the wings. They have a tendency to have at cars and destroy stuff like the windscreen rubber, deflate tires and stuff. Many a hiker in NZ has come back to find their car trashed by a flock of Keas!


                          Seahawk fans?
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Emancipator
                            * E leaves Trychon a nice tip *
                            My friend knows my taste.
                            That's the fresh squeezed oranges from right here in Spain, and ze fresh mountain vater from the Swiss Alps!
                            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                            I adopted Skywalker

                            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kapaibro
                              Don't feed the Keas.

                              Keas are a large parrot found in the mountain areas of New Zealand. Really beautiful, khaki colour with red under the wings. They have a tendency to have at cars and destroy stuff like the windscreen rubber, deflate tires and stuff. Many a hiker in NZ has come back to find their car trashed by a flock of Keas!
                              Is it in the Kiwi family?
                              If it isn't darn.
                              Emancipate your mind!
                              The People's Poster

                              Comment


                              • http://www.doc.govt.nz/Conservation/...nimals/Kea.asp

                                Here's link to the Department of Conservation in NZ

                                (and no, they don't support the Seahawks, they're in the mountains!)
                                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                                formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                                I adopted Skywalker

                                I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X