Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LordTrychon
    You can be JS!
    COuld just drop the J and W too which would leave........

    on second thoughts perhaps not!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jaws
      TS certainly beats BS!
      Some people may think that is what comes from this TS!!

      -----

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
        BFI is quite alright with me. Makes it a lot easier being known by initals. Less to type when signing CP's!

        Most of the time I always feel inclined to write out my whole name signing CPs....in case someone confuses me with TD4Tatum
        Administrator

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by topscribe
          Some people may think that is what comes from this TS!!

          -----

          Nah, that's BS
          Administrator

          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
            That's why we should probably just stick to abbreviations.
            Right TB!

            -----

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
              Most of the time I always feel inclined to write out my whole name signing CPs....in case someone confuses me with TD4Tatum
              No we wouldn't confuse you. YOu look better in a skirt than her!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                BFI is quite alright with me. Makes it a lot easier being known by initals. Less to type when signing CP's!
                You're giving me a CP? Ok....

                It's also helpful not to have to type out Contributor Points every time I mention them, because I tend to mention them a lot....

                My ultimate goal is to catch TS with his 1300+ CPs...
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jaws
                  No we wouldn't confuse you. YOu look better in a skirt than her!
                  Was there a night when you guys gave me too much to drink, and I ended up wearing a skirt?
                  Administrator

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                    Was there a night when you guys gave me too much to drink, and I ended up wearing a skirt?
                    COuld well be. I sometimes suspect that Trychon puts a drop or two or something in my twig tea. Maybe he's been doing the same with your drink

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                      Was there a night when you guys gave me too much to drink, and I ended up wearing a skirt?
                      *cough cough* Emancipator's Idea....
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic
                      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                        *cough cough* Emancipator's Idea....

                        Can we install vending machines here?

                        25 cents a soda...cheap price, all profits go to the cafe.

                        It would only be popular when Trych's not here, but we could have a few of them all over the cafe.


                        Good idea?
                        Administrator

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Just briefly stopping by....hi everyone
                          SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



                          Born-1990
                          Got ipod- 2004




                          Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by alan
                            Just briefly stopping by....hi everyone
                            Hi Alan, you in a rush?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                              Can we install vending machines here?

                              25 cents a soda...cheap price, all profits go to the cafe.

                              It would only be popular when Trych's not here, but we could have a few of them all over the cafe.


                              Good idea?
                              Profit's always a good idea... and since we buy in bulk, we can afford to lose some of that profit to keep the place classy and only charge $.25...

                              What I want is one of the vending machines from Japan that has BEER in it! Or B33R! as Largo would say.


                              Hey there Alan.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                              Comment


                              • The Cafe is up to 209 posts per day
                                Administrator

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X