Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    I know this is your cafe, but take this man drooling stuff over to your female thread. Perhaps introduce redbirdy to it......LOL

Sorry, WTM. Certainly did not mean to offend.
    sigpic

Comment

I know this is your cafe, but take this man drooling stuff over to your female thread. Perhaps introduce redbirdy to it......LOL
      Oh I have, I HAVE!!!!!

Mwahahahahaha! The GPA extends its tendrils ever further!
      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Originally posted by redbirdy80
        Sorry, WTM. Certainly did not mean to offend.

No offense taken, just messing with you guys.....I am glad you are here and hope you have as much fun on these boards as the rest of us. I look forward to your contribution and getting to know you.

Comment

• Allright, I should be getting to bed... the little one will be getting up much too early, I'm sure, and I should probably get SOME sleep between now and then.

Have a good night, all!
          sigpic

Comment

Allright, I should be getting to bed... the little one will be getting up much too early, I'm sure, and I should probably get SOME sleep between now and then.

Have a good night, all!

Good night!!!!

Comment

No offense taken, just messing with you guys.....I am glad you are here and hope you have as much fun on these boards as the rest of us. I look forward to your contribution and getting to know you.

Thanks, WTM, that's really nice, and I'm glad to be here... I'm just feeling my way around the boards, and the cafe was definitely a nice place to start... I am looking forward to hanging around more, and getting to know everyone, too.
              sigpic

Comment

Allright, I should be getting to bed... the little one will be getting up much too early, I'm sure, and I should probably get SOME sleep between now and then.

Have a good night, all!
                Night Red! See you soon!
                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Morning all,,,,,its 6:40 am on saturday and I am here at work already,,this is just wrong!!
                  Eman,pupl count was off a bit this morning,so I dumped that batch and squeezed you a new pitcher of OJ..
                  sigpic

Comment

• Morning Everyone......

Comment

• Originally posted by alwilson91
                      Morning Everyone......
                      Afternoon Al.

I've just spent the past 2 hours shopping on the internet and spending money I do not have!

Bought myself a laptop

Comment

• I watched both the saw movies yesterday, they were pretty good I guess

I liked the first better than the second

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
                          Morning all,,,,,its 6:40 am on saturday and I am here at work already,,this is just wrong!!
                          Eman,pupl count was off a bit this morning,so I dumped that batch and squeezed you a new pitcher of OJ..
                          Good morning Banjo.

You are always on the job (pulp count). Now I need to find out who closed the shop. I'll have to check the records.

Good mornig Al, and my so so sweet Jaws.

Is that laptop for your use or that phin son of yours.
                          Emancipate your mind!
                          The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
                            Good morning Banjo.

You are always on the job (pulp count). Now I need to find out who closed the shop. I'll have to check the records.

Good mornig Al, and my so so sweet Jaws.

Is that laptop for your use or that phin son of yours.
                            Daytime= Jaws, nightime and weekends likely to be the Phinster. Could come in handy for him when he goes to college in September too.

I bought a refurbished one for £200 (around $350) - I'm hoping it will be o.k.

Comment

• I'll be back

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                                Daytime= Jaws, nightime and weekends likely to be the Phinster. Could come in handy for him when he goes to college in September too.

I bought a refurbished one for £200 (around $350) - I'm hoping it will be o.k.
                                Where is he going to college?
                                Oxford?
                                Emancipate your mind!
                                The People's Poster

Comment

Working...
                                X