Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaws
    I watched that too, minus the wine. Federer was very emotional. That Cypriot guy, Baghdatis had a great run.
    It was nice to see Federer finally show some emotion. Bagdahtis really freaked him out in that 1st set. There is a huge Greek/Cypriot community in Oz, so he's hugely popular!
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco16
      This is my first time in the Cafe.

Nice place you all have here..
      Welcome to you!

What would you like to drink and eat? You name it, we got it! Also, the restrooms have pics of cheerleaders in the mens, and hot football players in the womens. Big screen TV's, and a roof terrace with brazier's for warmth, and another TV!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
        It was nice to see Federer finally show some emotion. Bagdahtis really freaked him out in that 1st set. There is a huge Greek/Cypriot community in Oz, so he's hugely popular!
        What I've seen of him I think he should be a great addition to the mens game, they need some personalities.

Nice to see Mauresmo win her first slam too.

Comment

What I've seen of him I think he should be a great addition to the mens game, they need some personalities.

Nice to see Mauresmo win her first slam too.
          Yep, it's nice when these good players finally get a big win. Like Clisters at the US. I met her a few years ago, and she is one of the loveliest people you'll ever meet.

I like that Mauresmo has done a lot to soften her image over the last few years. She looks like a really nice person.

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Welcome to you!

What would you like to drink and eat? You name it, we got it! Also, the restrooms have pics of cheerleaders in the mens, and hot football players in the womens. Big screen TV's, and a roof terrace with brazier's for warmth, and another TV!
            I'll take some water.... kinda thirsty after a loooong day of sunday work.

Cheerleaders eh? Will you excuse me......

Comment

Yep, it's nice when these good players finally get a big win. Like Clisters at the US. I met her a few years ago, and she is one of the loveliest people you'll ever meet.

I like that Mauresmo has done a lot to soften her image over the last few years. She looks like a really nice person.
              You mix with the stars Kap!

Cliisters always comes across really down to earth. Mauresmo has always had the game to win but not the right temperament. I really like watching the old fashioned serve and volley game.

Comment

You mix with the stars Kap!

Cliisters always comes across really down to earth. Mauresmo has always had the game to win but not the right temperament. I really like watching the old fashioned serve and volley game.
                My cousin is married to a former pro-tennis player(he coaches now), and she got me tickets to Queen's Tennis tournament the first year I came over. I met Lleyton Hewitt, Raemon Sluiter(swoon), and watched Hewitt vs Schalken, and Henman vs Sluiter(henman is a b'artch). By the end of the game, the English crowd was cheering for the German player!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

My cousin is married to a former pro-tennis player(he coaches now), and she got me tickets to Queen's Tennis tournament the first year I came over. I met Lleyton Hewitt, Raemon Sluiter(swoon), and watched Hewitt vs Schalken, and Henman vs Sluiter(henman is a b'artch). By the end of the game, the English crowd was cheering for the German player!
                  Nice to have contacts. What happened to Hewitt in the Aussie Open, did he go out early?

Tennis was my no 1 sport as a teenager. The highlight was a trip to Wimbledon in 91 and an opportunity to watch Becker, Graf, Lendl, Novotna and Agassi play on centre court. Four champs in one day wasn't bad at all.

Comment

Nice to have contacts. What happened to Hewitt in the Aussie Open, did he go out early?

Tennis was my no 1 sport as a teenager. The highlight was a trip to Wimbledon in 91 and an opportunity to watch Becker, Graf, Lendl, Novotna and Agassi play on centre court. Four champs in one day wasn't bad at all.
                    Out in the 3rd round. Just had nothing, very strange to watch.

I want to see Safin back, but he's gone all Jake, and has long curly hair and a dodgey moustache!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

• On Sundays you can always look forward to watching Family Guy
                      Last edited by Tatum26Bell; 01-29-2006, 06:10 PM.
                      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• On sundays I can look forward to going to work, and there being sweet FA in the way of sports on TV

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

• What yall watching on the big screen tdoay...?

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                          2. Taxes
                          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

• Originally posted by Snk16
                            What yall watching on the big screen tdoay...?
                            Sunday, night not much on the toob. How about a movie, is there a DVD player on that thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                              Sunday, night not much on the toob. How about a movie, is there a DVD player on that thing?
                              Ah, found it!

I'm popping in the 40-year-old virgin

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                              2. Taxes
                              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                                I'm not watching anything. They guys are watching poker. Boring!

Think I might put the advanced screening of X3 on. What say you all?

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Working...
                                X