No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gah dont you hate it when your so close to your next bar but you seem so far away?

(sorry Im going on about getting my 4th bar.....Im just a VERY impatient person)

sorry Snk I had a big dinner.....I should have saved room for some leftovers....
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
      *turns around*

Okay!!!!

did you check back on Comedy Night WTM?

it would have been way better if you were there
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TDforTatum26
        Gah dont you hate it when your so close to your next bar but you seem so far away?

(sorry Im going on about getting my 4th bar.....Im just a VERY impatient person)

sorry Snk I had a big dinner.....I should have saved room for some leftovers....
        I need like 67 more till my next bar.
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

• Originally posted by tpryce93
          I need like 67 more till my next bar.
          I need 9 more......

*cue for everyone to give me CP's*
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tpryce93
            how come the meaning of pimp has changed so rapid within like the past 2 years.
            Hustle and Flow is a movie about a pimp, so the meaning hasn't changed
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
              Hustle and Flow is a movie about a pimp, so the meaning hasn't changed
              so he sells prostitutes???? I thought it was about a rapper trying to make it big yo. but now everyone says like "that car is pimp yo" even though it doesn't sell prostitutes so technically it's not pimp.
              the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

• So whats everyone gonna do tonight?

Im thinking about watching a movie....

is there anything good on TV?
                sigpic

Comment

So whats everyone gonna do tonight?

probably sleep.
                  the space that is mine

Comment

So whats everyone gonna do tonight?

Continue working....just slaving away on the other end of the computer

Comment

• "in this river all shall fade to black, in this river ain't no comin back in this river all shall fade to black. ain't no comin back child"
                      the space that is mine

Comment

• Reese Witherspoon won Best Actress for Walk the Line(that's about Johnny Cash, for tpryce)
                        Philip Seymour Hoffman won Best Actor for Capote

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Reese Witherspoon won Best Actress for Walk the Line(that's about Johnny Cash, for tpryce)

I have heard so many good things about that movie...I guess I will watch it....plus she is a cutie.

Comment

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                            I have heard so many good things about that movie...I guess I will watch it....plus she is a cutie.
                            Saw some clips and her and Joaquim do a great job doing the singing!

My mum and grandfather both really loved Johnny Cash, so I grew up listening to him. My mum got to see him in concert.

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Reese Witherspoon won Best Actress for Walk the Line(that's about Johnny Cash, for tpryce)
                              yeah that's about the only movie i've heard of that's nominated for an oscar. besides brokeback mountain.
                              the space that is mine

Comment

Saw some clips and her and Joaquim do a great job doing the singing!

My mum and grandfather both really loved Johnny Cash, so I grew up listening to him. My mum got to see him in concert.
                                I heard that some of the parts of Walk The Line weren't even close to what happened in real life. just some parts though.
                                the space that is mine

Comment

Working...
                                X