X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Emancipator
    Everywhere I am I'm in Broncoville.
    At least I'm not in "The Dirty South"

We do get the occasional spill over from the borders, though...
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
      Honest, officier... I didnt see anything....

There was this man with his pet pig...and the other guy-He looked Irish- streaking down the center of the road. The Irish guy was holding a sausage...

They rounded the corner and I dont know what happenend, Officer....

then a lady from indiana....poked her nose in and got hit by a semi.......i aint saying nothing ..but go to the police and...........Kapeeesh
      SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
      Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
        At least I'm not in "The Dirty South"

We do get the occasional spill over from the borders, though...
        Where you are is still considered The Dirty South.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

• Originally posted by Invesco
          http://s10.invisionfree.com/woodoggy

yeah.

Tell me if you all like it or want another one. I'll just keep requesting.
          It's ok Invesco. I think someone could probably come up with something better.

Personally I like the one that's already there better than this one......JMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by alan
            i like the red!

The color of you hair, and the number of letters in that word actually equals the average iq in ireland. BURN!

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

• Hey alan, You be ray liotta from goodfellas, Ill be al pacino from carlito's way.

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooooooo
                sigpic
                Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                  The color of you hair, and the number of letters in that word actually equals the average iq in ireland. BURN!

im sorry i couldnt hear you over all the gunfire...are you running near a border again

Born-1990
                  Got ipod- 2004

Comment

• Haha BF13.

I'll keep requesting. What exactly don't you like about it? I'll put it in the notes so they don't do it like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncofan-13
                      Hey alan, You be ray liotta from goodfellas, Ill be al pacino from carlito's way.

sure.,why not!

Born-1990
                      Got ipod- 2004

Comment

• This place is fun this morning... I can't keep up while posting... I'm just sitting back and reading!
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

No kidding. Have you ever read her posts in the GPA thread........

Comment

• Originally posted by Invesco
                            Haha BF13.

I'll keep requesting. What exactly don't you like about it? I'll put it in the notes so they don't do it like that.

no i like it...you just cant see too much of it from that link

Born-1990
                            Got ipod- 2004

Comment

im sorry i couldnt hear you over all the gunfire...are you running near a border again

Comment

no, Some CEO from the local steel factory mistook me for you, seems youve been drinkin on the job, plus you were seen with his wife. ahhh the luck of the irish.

Comment

Working...
                                X