Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reidman
    We're still a crew, Lagpa members are always a brotherhood, nothing can change that! No amount of bickering or jabbering. We aren't women alan, come on!

yes your right dammit*burp*

im outta here for a while....see you guys later
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

I love your job too man!!
      Management looking for any help...??
      You can be my wingman anytime.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Later, Alan!
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by alan
          yes your right dammit*burp*

im outta here for a while....see you guys later
          Later bro!

Comment

Later bro!
            I'm thinking about getting better locks for my office for some reason.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

• Quiet in here....
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
                Quiet in here....
                About to get quieter, shark departing for a while. See you later

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                  About to get quieter, shark departing for a while. See you later
                  Have a good one....

*sigh*
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Sorry, I had to go clean up a major spill on aisle 7. My daughter was eating macaroni in spaghetti sauce........

Comment

Sorry, I had to go clean up a major spill on aisle 7. My daughter was eating macaroni in spaghetti sauce........
                      How old's your daughter?
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

How old's your daughter?
                        2 yrs and 3 months. She can be a handful at times....

Comment

2 yrs and 3 months. She can be a handful at times....
                          I've found that females are more of a handful at the 18-25 range... most of them ignore me entirely!
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

I've found that females are more of a handful at the 18-25 range... most of them ignore me entirely!
                            I'll assume by handful you mean hard to handle....
                            Yes, I'm not looking forward to the teen years with her. That's when my job will get a little more difficult. I should have a shotgun handy at the door for future boyfriends.......

Comment

I'll assume by handful you mean hard to handle....
                              Yes, I'm not looking forward to the teen years with her. That's when my job will get a little more difficult. I should have a shotgun handy at the door for future boyfriends.......

When my sister and I were in highschool, we went to visit my dad at work once, and she brought her bf along...

The clever front desk clerk (who my sister thought was very cute) caught on right away and said..... "Ah.... that's why he brought the shotgun to work today"

My stepfather worked for the NSA for several years (don't ask me what he did, I don't know). Everyone was required to go through weapons training. My stepdad was a geek... but he was apparently very good with guns... was given a nickname that was a play on his name and Rambo... we always used to bring out the picture with him and his assault rifle when my sis would bring someone home to meet us.
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

When my sister and I were in highschool, we went to visit my dad at work once, and she brought her bf along...

The clever front desk clerk (who my sister thought was very cute) caught on right away and said..... "Ah.... that's why he brought the shotgun to work today"

My stepfather worked for the NSA for several years (don't ask me what he did, I don't know). Everyone was required to go through weapons training. My stepdad was a geek... but he was apparently very good with guns... was given a nickname that was a play on his name and Rambo... we always used to bring out the picture with him and his assault rifle when my sis would bring someone home to meet us.
                                Wow, the NSA, that's pretty top secret stuff right there. Probably had a lot of black suv's driving by the house huh...?? j/k.

I'm sure your sis never had a boyfriend for very long....

Comment

Working...
                                X