Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reidman
    Wow, the NSA, that's pretty top secret stuff right there. Probably had a lot of black suv's driving by the house huh...?? j/k.

I'm sure your sis never had a boyfriend for very long....
    Careful... she may read that.

Hey... New Avy!
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
      Careful... she may read that.

Hey... New Avy!
      Yeah, I figured I needed a new avatar to go along with my position as wingman.

I have a Top Gun shirt that has that on the back. It's one of my favorite shirts.

Comment

Yeah, I figured I needed a new avatar to go along with my position as wingman.

I have a Top Gun shirt that has that on the back. It's one of my favorite shirts.
        That's pretty cool....
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

• Wazaaaaaaaaaa!

Comment

• You'll have to tell Kap to add that to your Job Title on the front page.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by alwilson91
              Wazaaaaaaaaaa!
              Whatup, Al?
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

• Hey AL, how you doing today...??

Comment

You'll have to tell Kap to add that to your Job Title on the front page.
                  Yeah I can see it now "Official Wingman to the Broncomania Cafe"

Comment

Yeah I can see it now "Official Wingman to the Broncomania Cafe"
                    Or even Official Wingman of LordTrychon.... Need help with all that beer in my office, you know....

But then everyone would get jealous... so it'd probably just say 'Official Wingman'... kind of like ArmedEquation... one of his job titles is just 'official sidekick'.
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

• What do you think of this sig I made (fast and furious one)??

Comment

• New sig, too... barely gonna recognize you after long!
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

• I like it!

Although the picture of Vin Diesel seems a bit odd... but that could just be because he's popped out like that.
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

New sig, too... barely gonna recognize you after long!
                            Yeah, I like to switch things up.
                            It's like I'm a brand new member every time..

Comment

• Do I have 5 bars?
                              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

I like it!

Although the picture of Vin Diesel seems a bit odd... but that could just be because he's popped out like that.
                                Yeah it did to me too at first but I think it has something to do with his size in the sig relevant to the size of the car, I don't know.

I am trying to find a sig and avatar that I really like and am comfortable with that fits me and then I won't change for a while. Just haven't found the right stuff yet.

Before E started using that avy I made for him, he was changing avatars about every other day, just ask him. He couldn't find one that suited him......

Comment

Working...
                                X