Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jaws
    I'll order a drink to help you out. LT do we have any tap water? That's free isn't it?
    *brings out some tap water for Jaws*

    That'll be 3 Cps, please

    *holds out his hand*

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LordTrychon
      *brings out some tap water for Jaws*

      That'll be 3 Cps, please

      *holds out his hand*
      I paid in advance!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Snk16
        Ooo, Jaws and E are in the house!
        How's Snk tonight?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jaws
          I paid in advance!
          I know... part of what made it so funny!

          Comment


          • I'm back.....I'll have a glass of water LT
            Administrator

            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
              I'm back.....I'll have a glass of water LT
              *brings out some water for T26*

              I charged Jaws, but this one's on the house, since you're getting so close to the locker room

              (plus you paid in advance as well)

              Comment


              • Latest statistic.... this thread now counts for slightly more than 5% of the entire ABF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                  *brings out some water for T26*

                  I charged Jaws, but this one's on the house, since you're getting so close to the locker room

                  (plus you paid in advance as well)
                  Thanks Trych


                  5% of ABF.....we need to get that to about 10 soon!
                  Administrator

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Can someone direct me to the bathrooms, this is gonna get ugly.....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                      Latest statistic.... this thread now counts for slightly more than 5% of the entire ABF!
                      Wow. SHould be hitting the 1000 post mark pretty soon too.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                        Thanks Trych


                        5% of ABF.....we need to get that to about 10 soon!
                        That'll be the next goal after we pass The Person Below Me....

                        I'm a short way off from having half of my posts be in here! I'm so crazy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LordTrychon

                          I charged Jaws, but this one's on the house, since you're getting so close to the locker room

                          You should be rooting for me to get there...once I'm in, I presume I'll be taking over all of your rookie chores
                          Administrator

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Tonight's Dinner Special:

                            Snk16's Paella-Fried Shrimp, Mini Butter Baked Lobster Tails, Scallops, Chicken, and Clams served over Spanish Yellow Rice in a Garlic Olive Oil Sauce. Basil, chives, and grated mozzerella cheese served over it.

                            Served with a side of bruchetta, bread & butter, and Fried Calamari.

                            sigpic

                            Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                            There are three things you can expect in life:

                            1. Death
                            2. Taxes
                            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Snk16
                              Tonight's Dinner Special:

                              Snk16's Paella-Fried Shrimp, Mini Butter Baked Lobster Tails, Scallops, Chicken, and Clams served over Spanish Yellow Rice in a Garlic Olive Oil Sauce. Basil, chives, and grated mozzerella cheese served over it.

                              Served with a side of bruchetta, bread & butter, and Fried Calamari.
                              Yes, but where's the bathroom!!!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                                You should be rooting for me to get there...once I'm in, I presume I'll be taking over all of your rookie chores
                                What chores? We have no unspeakable rituals or anything of the sort related to becoming a starter...





























                                I'm rooting for anybody to make it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X