Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redbirdy80
    Why would we think you're weird, tpryce?
    I don't know a bunch of people just call me weird. nobody on the boards but i mean like actual people.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

• Originally posted by tpryce93
      I don't know a bunch of people just call me weird. nobody on the boards but i mean like actual people.

what's normal?
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

• Morning all,,,Eman,your OJ is the best I have ever pulp counted today,,Enjoy!

My wife wants a mini cooper in green with a rag top,why is it she never wants a monster truck??Sometimes I think she picks cars that she will look cute in..
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
          Morning all,,,Eman,your OJ is the best I have ever pulp counted today,,Enjoy!

My wife wants a mini cooper in green with a rag top,why is it she never wants a monster truck??Sometimes I think she picks cars that she will look cute in..
          Morning Banjo. Mini cooper might be a bit easier to park than a monster truck lol.
          Red mini was my first car

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
            Morning Banjo. Mini cooper might be a bit easier to park than a monster truck lol.
            Red mini was my first car
            They rank really high on saftey and gas so its works that way,we are trading my older sons Neon in on it(we took that car back from him before we left Denver because he was on his 9th ticket).We will use this mini for little trips in the warmer months,I have a 2003 4runner I will never give up and she has a bmw,so this will be the fun car,lol..
            sigpic

Comment

• Good morning, everyone!

Morning Chef has arrived!

Today's special:

Juevos Rancheros, bacon strips, and buttered Texas Toast.

The Green Chili is my mom's special recipie. Very tasty and a bit spicy.

Enjoy!
              sigpic
              Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                Good morning, everyone!

Morning Chef has arrived!

Today's special:

Juevos Rancheros, bacon strips, and buttered Texas Toast.

The Green Chili is my mom's special recipie. Very tasty and a bit spicy.

Enjoy!
                Just a bit spicy? Do you have a hotter version?

Morning all!
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Afternoon all.

The "new" laptop I bought off the internet saturday afternoon arrived this lunchtime.

So far everything seems fine. Just been watching highlights of "the drive" on it.

Next step, get my bro to set it up for the internet -setting up a wireless broadband connection is a bit beyond Jaws!

Comment

Afternoon all.

The "new" laptop I bought off the internet saturday afternoon arrived this lunchtime.

So far everything seems fine. Just been watching highlights of "the drive" on it.

Next step, get my bro to set it up for the internet -setting up a wireless broadband connection is a bit beyond Jaws!
                    Good choice... That's a great Bronco moment....
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
                      Good choice... That's a great Bronco moment....
                      I have my priorities right. Had to make sure the machine was Bronco compatible before anything else!

Comment

• Yeah... you should download a bronco theme for it before the fin takes it.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just a bit spicy? Do you have a hotter version?

Morning all!
                          I made a small batch with habenro peppers for the folks who like their chili HOT! Don't want to offend any tummies

*Serves 3 eggs, over easy with HOT green chili, bacon and Buttered Texas Toast. Jellies on the side*
                          sigpic
                          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                          -Sean Payton

Comment

Yeah... you should download a bronco theme for it before the fin takes it.
                            I think I shall have to hide it from him for at least 24 hours, until I've had time to download all the anti fin/faider proof software for it!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                              I made a small batch with habenro peppers for the folks who like their chili HOT! Don't want to offend any tummies

*Serves 3 eggs, over easy with HOT green chili, bacon and Buttered Texas Toast. Jellies on the side*
                              Thanks! Sounds Excellent!

*hands her some sweet tea with only 4 lbs of sugar (on the side)*
                              There's your payment!
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

I think I shall have to hide it from him for at least 24 hours, until I've had time to download all the anti fin/faider proof software for it!
                                Have Snk turn the Raider- Owned sig he has into a desktop and lock it on there.
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X