Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reidman
    Morning Banjo. I know there are always eyes in the cafe, even if they be silent eyes.....hmm reminds me of a song.
    I hope that song has a banjo in it??
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
      I'm sure it does...
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
        Don't all songs........

Comment

• Hey... the Fins cut Seau... think I should go start a thread about how we need to pick him up and ditch Al Wilson?

Also... owners are voting on the latest proposal today.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

Don't all songs........
            Very good point! you know much!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
              Hey... the Fins cut Seau... think I should go start a thread about how we need to pick him up and ditch Al Wilson?

Also... owners are voting on the latest proposal today.
              LMAO...

Maybe throw in how Seau could turn this whole team around and Wilson never amounted to much with his time here in Denver................

Comment

LMAO...

Maybe throw in how Seau could turn this whole team around and Wilson never amounted to much with his time here in Denver................
                Or if I wanted the thread to explode, I could actually say that we should replace DJ Williams with him... I'd get some support for that...

Hey Reid... what's that in your profile pic?

(also... I was looking at your profile, and it said 'viewing smilies'... that's a new one for me.)
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning, everyone!

Check out my new sig!

Trych, can I get a Sprite, please?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by redbirdy80
                    Good Morning, everyone!

Check out my new sig!

Trych, can I get a Sprite, please?
                    *brings out a Sprite for RB*

I like the sig... well... kinda... I don't really like it... not into it myself... but I'm glad to see that you got one, and a good one.

I was just thinking... if we call you RB80, that's really kind of weird, because it sounds like Running Back #80... which can't exist (at least not in the NFL)...

I think I'll stick to calling you 'Red'.

How's work?
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

*brings out a Sprite for RB*

I like the sig... well... kinda... I don't really like it... not into it myself... but I'm glad to see that you got one, and a good one.

I was just thinking... if we call you RB80, that's really kind of weird, because it sounds like Running Back #80... which can't exist (at least not in the NFL)...

I think I'll stick to calling you 'Red'.

How's work?

Red works for me just fine... I agree... RB80 sounds kind of funny...

I'm glad yo ulike the sig (kind of). If you liked it LOTS, I'd be concerned.

Work's good... We have a sub, but one of the kids is gone, too, so it kind of evens out.

You?
                      sigpic

Comment

Red works for me just fine... I agree... RB80 sounds kind of funny...

I'm glad yo ulike the sig (kind of). If you liked it LOTS, I'd be concerned.

Work's good... We have a sub, but one of the kids is gone, too, so it kind of evens out.

You?
                        Waiting for 'The Boss' to bring up a spreadsheet for me to fill out... will be tedious and take up most of my day. Wasting as much time as I can before that happens.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

Waiting for 'The Boss' to bring up a spreadsheet for me to fill out... will be tedious and take up most of my day. Wasting as much time as I can before that happens.

Sounds like fun.
                          You lazy man, you.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sounds like fun.
                            You lazy man, you.
                            Not lazy... I'm uh....

Uh.....

Lazy.
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

Not lazy... I'm uh....

Uh.....

Lazy.

Hahahaha.

I've been saying that all these years. Now, at least, it is being said, out in the open.

Okay, folks, gotta run! hope to be back in a few hours.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hahahaha.

I've been saying that all these years. Now, at least, it is being said, out in the open.

Okay, folks, gotta run! hope to be back in a few hours.
                                Later, Red!
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X