Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alan
    hey guys....this may mean nothing to most of you but i want to share it with you,.

yesterday my rugby team,me included beat our greatest rivals 6-3 yesterday and in doing so.we won the connacht under 16 league...something that has eluded our club for 21 years.

we were so pumped up...we watch the famous speech from any given sunday and it meant so much to us.our senior team club captain game and gave us the most memeroble speech i have ever heard.he told us that we would never play together again and he was right...we had to win.....

We did and we were so happy,we fought for each other and never gave up..it was a fierce painful game but we never gave up.yesterdAY was the greatest day of my life..and i want to share it with my friends here.I will never forget yesterday as long as i live
    That's awesome Alan! Congrats!
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
      That's awesome Alan! Congrats!

Thank's man
      SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
      Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Thank's man
        Anytime, man...

My old man and I threw around a football for about an hour this weekend... I really wish I was more into sports when I was your age... Also, I have a very sore shoulder today, and my obliques are a little sore... I wish I was in better shape
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
          I knew you was lurking around being nosey.
          You wouldnt expect anything less, wouldja?
          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

hey guys....this may mean nothing to most of you but i want to share it with you,.

yesterday my rugby team,me included beat our greatest rivals 6-3 yesterday and in doing so.we won the connacht under 16 league...something that has eluded our club for 21 years.

we were so pumped up...we watch the famous speech from any given sunday and it meant so much to us.our senior team club captain game and gave us the most memeroble speech i have ever heard.he told us that we would never play together again and he was right...we had to win.....

We did and we were so happy,we fought for each other and never gave up..it was a fierce painful game but we never gave up.yesterdAY was the greatest day of my life..and i want to share it with my friends here.I will never forget yesterday as long as i live
            Hey alan! That's great!! I'm really happy for you!
            sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

Comment

Alan I found the perfect little sig or avatar for you. It is on my computer at home. I'll be leaving work in a moment or two. I'll have it ready for you in about 2 hours. I'll put it on my sig and then you just take it. You'll like it.

cool man thanks...

Born-1990
              Got ipod- 2004

Comment

Not from a beautiful hen. It is chicken tonight.
                Your a sweetie
                sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Alan try this:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...jig_sm_nwm.gif

Even if you don't use him right now, you can always put him away for later.
                  Last edited by Emancipator; 01-30-2006, 12:12 PM.
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

• Thanks Bro!!! im adjusted accordingly..its cool, looks like me aswell..lol

Born-1990
                    Got ipod- 2004

Comment

Thanks Bro!!! im adjusted accordingly..its cool, looks like me aswell..lol
                      Yeah, I can see Alan doing his little jig on one of our tables in the cafe....
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

• hey alan! thats a mighty cute leprechan you got there!
                        sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                          hey alan! thats a mighty cute leprechan you got there!
                          *tries not to laugh* oops.
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
                            *tries not to laugh* oops.
                            glad I could make someone laugh today. Its been...its been....well....monday!
                            sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

You make me laugh every time I see that GPA sig of yours.
                              Well, I think your fried chicken sig is cute!

I bought some southern sweet tea the other day...and yowsa! they like to add just a little tea to the sugar, dont they?
                              sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                                Well, I think your fried chicken sig is cute!

I bought some southern sweet tea the other day...and yowsa! they like to add just a little tea to the sugar, dont they?
                                Yuck.
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X