No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a feeling it's going to be another slow day....

Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Hey Reid!
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
        Or if I wanted the thread to explode, I could actually say that we should replace DJ Williams with him... I'd get some support for that...

Hey Reid... what's that in your profile pic?

(also... I was looking at your profile, and it said 'viewing smilies'... that's a new one for me.)
        Sorry for the hiatus, I was feeding breakfast to my daughter.

To answer your question, that is what I call a "little piece of Heaven"-It's a series of falls on the Lewis River which pretty much runs right through the county I live in. I like hiking and a buddy of mine knew about this place and so we hiked up there one afternoon. The water is kind of an emerald green, really awesome and then you have water cascading down around all over. It's like something you'd see in a nature movie.

I'll pull up some pictures and give you a better view. I think you'll like it.

You found my obssesion, I can't get enough of the smilies......

Comment

Hey Reid!
          Ha ha, now you're on it.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman
            Sorry for the hiatus, I was feeding breakfast to my daughter.

To answer your question, that is what I call a "little piece of Heaven"-It's a series of falls on the Lewis River which pretty much runs right through the county I live in. I like hiking and a buddy of mine knew about this place and so we hiked up there one afternoon. The water is kind of an emerald green, really awesome and then you have water cascading down around all over. It's like something you'd see in a nature movie.

I'll pull up some pictures and give you a better view. I think you'll like it.

You found my obssesion, I can't get enough of the smilies......
            That's cool.

Hey... I love smilies too... I just have never seen that particular 'action' mentioned on a profile before.
            Originally posted by Reid

Ha ha, now you're on it.........
            Yep.
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

• Is this another weekend day for you, Reid?
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

• hello everybody ...ugh...just got a big filling...my mouth is so numb
                SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

• Originally posted by alan
                  hello everybody ...ugh...just got a big filling...my mouth is so numb

That'll save us on the food costs today.
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Officially half of my posts have now been in the cafe.... and at such a nice number, too 3500.

Going back to the 'if this thread was deleted'... I'd be down to 1750 posts...
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

Is this another weekend day for you, Reid?
                      Yep. I'm not back to work until tomorrow night at 6. I have to try and stay up all night tonight so I can get some sleep tmorrow during the day.....

Comment

Yep. I'm not back to work until tomorrow night at 6. I have to try and stay up all night tonight so I can get some sleep tmorrow during the day.....
                        Been there before... some people can do it, and some can't...

I remember my Dad telling me he had a hard time doing it because he had us around I can't imagine how hard that can be on you.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Mods,is there anyway we could get this thread deleted.....

Born-1990
                          Got ipod- 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by alan
                            Mods,is there anyway we could get this thread deleted.....
                            Eh... I'll keep my Cps....
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

o well...haha...now how much do you like work...

Born-1990
                              Got ipod- 2004

Comment

Eh... I'll keep my Cps....
                                O i dont care about that...i just want it deleted out of spite!

Born-1990
                                Got ipod- 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X