Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reidman
    I know, I know.....

I actually do feel bad sometimes because just about everyone of my close friends here can give 2 or more points per hit. I'll be there soon and then I can return the favor....
    It always catches me by surprise... you and Kap both seem like you should be worth more than that....
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
      Oh... and BTW... you've moved into the top 10 Cafe goers.
      Awesome! That was my goal for this weekend.
      I'd love to be in the top 5....

Honestly, this is the best thread I've ever seen on this board. I enjoy thsi almost as much as the gameday threads. Thos are cool though because aside from what we do here everyday, in those threads we're also talking Bronco football and match-ups and stuff.

Comment

• *puts out some twig tea for Jaws*

Just noticed your new Profile pic, Jaws... or is that new?
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

It always catches me by surprise... you and Kap both seem like you should be worth more than that....
          I know the feeling.
          I think Top gives out 2 pointers now but there was a time when he was only able to give 1 (not too long ago) and it just seemed weird to me given how great he is on this board and his knowledge of this team.

Comment

Awesome! That was my goal for this weekend.
            I'd love to be in the top 5....

Honestly, this is the best thread I've ever seen on this board. I enjoy thsi almost as much as the gameday threads. Thos are cool though because aside from what we do here everyday, in those threads we're also talking Bronco football and match-ups and stuff.
            I really like it when you have your days off....
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

• Fantastic pics. Did you take them yourself?

Comment

I really like it when you have your days off....
                Well it's nice now because we're pretty much done getting the house ready to sell so I can spend a little more time on here.

This has been a blast the last couple of days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                  Fantastic pics. Did you take them yourself?
                  Yes maam!

Do you think you could handle those waters.........??
                  Might be a little cold for you though.

Comment

I know the feeling.
                    I think Top gives out 2 pointers now but there was a time when he was only able to give 1 (not too long ago) and it just seemed weird to me given how great he is on this board and his knowledge of this team.
                    I knew there was another one... I don't get hit quite as often by him though...

I think if I was structuring the CP system, I'd have tied the number of points closer to the levels...

Practice squad - 1
                    Benchwarmer - 2
                    Special Teams - 3
                    Starter - 4
                    Playmaker - 5

And then it would stop there... or you could make it 2 at special teams and make it top out at the next level (ring of fame, I assume)
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

• LT, how do you look out for us, buddy list.......??

Comment

Well it's nice now because we're pretty much done getting the house ready to sell so I can spend a little more time on here.

This has been a blast the last couple of days.
                        It has...

Are you moving into a bigger place? Better Place? Closer some where? Smaller place?
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

LT, how do you look out for us, buddy list.......??
                          Mostly I refresh ABF and keep an eye on the bottom...
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

I knew there was another one... I don't get hit quite as often by him though...

I think if I was structuring the CP system, I'd have tied the number of points closer to the levels...

Practice squad - 1
                            Benchwarmer - 2
                            Special Teams - 3
                            Starter - 4
                            Playmaker - 5

And then it would stop there... or you could make it 2 at special teams and make it top out at the next level (ring of fame, I assume)
                            That looks good but I think I would bump it all up one, so that benchers give 1 point also because they are still relatively new to the system.

Would you not increase the number given due to join date like they are currently doing...??

Comment

It has...

Are you moving into a bigger place? Better Place? Closer some where? Smaller place?
                              Little bit bigger, little bit better. Fenced back yard for the dog and a place for my daughter to run and play.

Right now we live in a homeowners association. They pretty much dictate what we can and can't do. It really sucks but we were naive when we bought this place which was our first house, so the idea of somebody taking care of the yard and outside of the house was appealing to us..........little did we know.....

Comment

I get those anonymous ones too and I agree, I think they are 3 pointers.
                                I always wondered who they were from. As a matter of fact, I got one yesterday but I couldn't tell you if was 3 pts or not. I'm thinking it's a mod and I often wondered if it was Jared but he said in another thread that he signs his name to his so I don't know..........
                                Jared does sign and their worth 4

I sent you an unsigned one yesterday, but I think you could guess it was me

Comment

Working...
                                X