Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reidman
    That looks good but I think I would bump it all up one, so that benchers give 1 point also because they are still relatively new to the system.

Would you not increase the number given due to join date like they are currently doing...??
    Nah... it seems silly... What is it that I did that made me deserve to give out 3? I'm the perfect example why NOT to do that system. Not that I mind.

I wouldn't mind it so much except I think that the CP amounts should cap out at 5 per hit... imagine in 5 years when I'll be giving out 9 per hit if it isn't capped. I don't want it to get too much easier to move up the levels... As it is, we'll still end up with about 60 in the locker room in a year or so, you know?
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Yes maam!

Do you think you could handle those waters.........??
      Might be a little cold for you though.
      I often hang out there!

I prefer those waters to the pure stuff you make at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
        Good afternoon people. I'm back. What is going on around here?
        Howdy there, E! Not a whole lot going on here... just a nice chat between Reid and I for the most part... he can be nice when he wants to be!

Originally posted by Reidman
        Little bit bigger, little bit better. Fenced back yard for the dog and a place for my daughter to run and play.

Right now we live in a homeowners association. They pretty much dictate what we can and can't do. It really sucks but we were naive when we bought this place which was our first house, so the idea of somebody taking care of the yard and outside of the house was appealing to us..........little did we know.....
        That's cool... congrats! Those associations always remind me of an Xfiles I saw where they had created a monster using black magic to enforce the rules... and people were dying over stuff like having a wodden bird on the side of the house... kinda funny.

My family had to buy a huge place when they moved out east because the property in Denver had grown so much in value... The house isn't that huge... but the backyard is pretty huge.
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
          I often hang out there!

I prefer those waters to the pure stuff you make at work.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
            pure water bad! <---better and safer!

Comment

Amen!

Water sucks, it really really sucks!

Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

Jared does sign and their worth 4

I sent you an unsigned one yesterday, but I think you could guess it was me
                Yeah, I knew that one was from you but I got one without any comment at all and I get one of those every so often. Probably someone in a hurry who just didn't take the time to put their name to it.

Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever gotten a cp from Jared if he does indeed sign his name....

Comment

Amen!

Water sucks, it really really sucks!

Jaws agrees, while taking sips of bottled water! (vittel on my desk!)

Comment

To some this IS the purest form of water------->

Comment

Yeah, I knew that one was from you but I got one without any comment at all and I get one of those every so often. Probably someone in a hurry who just didn't take the time to put their name to it.

Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever gotten a cp from Jared if he does indeed sign his name....
                      He does sign his name... but he admittedly does not give out CPs often at all... you have to really impress him... proper syntax and grammar, and a post that was worth making.
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic

Comment

To some this IS the purest form of water------->
                        We call it 'Great Thinking Juice' at my home.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

If true, then it might mean he doesn't like what you are posting.
                          Emancipate your mind!
                          The People's Poster

Comment

He does sign his name... but he admittedly does not give out CPs often at all... you have to really impress him... proper syntax and grammar, and a post that was worth making.
                            You're breaking the official secrets act

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
                              If true, then it might mean he doesn't like what you are posting.
                              That's what I'm starting to think......

Comment

You're breaking the official secrets act
                                I never said anything about when or where this was said... maybe it was in a PM. You're giving away more than I am.
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X