Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
    Yuck.
    i tricked it! I put a bunch of ice in my cup, filled it half full of water, then topped it off with the sweet tea. Now it tastes yummy!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by Emancipator
      That is funny. The best I heard explained that way.

Yes, in the south we have Sweet tea. Not that stuff you Yankees use up north. Tea. Tea is no good unless you have sugar..............and lots of it. Oh yeah.........just like we don't have macoroni and cheese down here..........more like cheese and macoroni. I bet more people are rounder down here than up north.
      I have no doubt! I am on the border between north and south....occasionally venturing into the south. Heck, a couple of weeks ago we were in your home state! Very nice down there!
      sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

Comment

Very good people down here. I live in the not so country part of the state. City folks here. But we love our southern cooking. And our sweet tea. Did I mention it is sweet because we add 5lb bag of sugar to one glass of tea. lol
        I noticed! We went to a Tumbleweed Restaurant here (tex-mex food, southern Indiana style) and I ordered sweet tea. I took one sip and could feel the sugar granules coat my teeth. I asked for a glass of water and another tea. yikes, that was too sweet for me!

I did try and cook chicken fried steak the other night. More experimenting needs to be done on that one.
        sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Good afternoon E and BFI
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Now don't mess up the fried chicken. A good southern woman must be able to prepare her husband some friend chicken. That includes women in Charlestowsn,IN because you are basically in Kentucky.
            I can do some mean fried chicken. Its the chicken fried steak that I need to experiement with.

I make a mean burrito, and killer green chili....but not southern foods.

Whats a good southern food?
            sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
              Good afternoon E and BFI
              Hey Tatum! Nice ta see ya!
              sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Anyone else listen to/watch superbowl preview shows, and just get so dissapointed....we were ONE game away

It's still bothering me
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Anyone else listen to/watch superbowl preview shows, and just get so dissapointed....we were ONE game away

It's still bothering me
                  I've basically managed to avoid most pre-game shows. though I did watch NFL Access last night. Poor TD had to wear Rod Woodson's jersey for the whole episode! He apologized to all of Bronco nation....very sad
                  sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                    I've basically managed to avoid most pre-game shows. though I did watch NFL Access last night. Poor TD had to wear Rod Woodson's jersey for the whole episode! He apologized to all of Bronco nation....very sad

That's bad

I hate it when the bronco supporters of the media are proved wrong, I'm always afraid they'll doubt us more
                    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

That's bad

I hate it when the bronco supporters of the media are proved wrong, I'm always afraid they'll doubt us more
                      I think they will always be fans. We Bronco fans are a hardy bunch And sometime soon, they will be right!
                      sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by alan
                        hey guys....this may mean nothing to most of you but i want to share it with you,.

yesterday my rugby team,me included beat our greatest rivals 6-3 yesterday and in doing so.we won the connacht under 16 league...something that has eluded our club for 21 years.

we were so pumped up...we watch the famous speech from any given sunday and it meant so much to us.our senior team club captain game and gave us the most memeroble speech i have ever heard.he told us that we would never play together again and he was right...we had to win.....

We did and we were so happy,we fought for each other and never gave up..it was a fierce painful game but we never gave up.yesterdAY was the greatest day of my life..and i want to share it with my friends here.I will never forget yesterday as long as i live
                        Wooohooo! Go Galwegians! You beat the Corinthians!
                        Last edited by Kapaibro; 01-30-2006, 04:00 PM.
                        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• RE: Kap gets her 4th!

Anybody else running out of nice things to say to/about people in the congratulations threads? Sometimes I think that I'm tapped out when it comes to compliments... and I've worked as a professional kiss-butt for most of my adult life!

I was so excited when I got my first congrats thread... and it was a good one... but since then, so many people say nice things to me that I don't expect them to have any new compliments in a new thread for me... (not that I don't love the thread anyway )

Anyway... just felt like typing for a minute... back to the grind.
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic
                          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Just checked the League table for Alan's Galwegians team. Here's the record.

Played 12, 11-1, 230 points for, 52 points against. Finished 6 points clear of the next team!(You get x amount of points for wins)
                            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                            I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

• Hey Kap! Nice to see you here!
                              sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Wach the pro give a congrat, Trych
                                I learned everything I know about those threads from you, friend.
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic
                                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X