We're not all like you

hahah and burned right back
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

• Originally posted by alan
      Yeah i sure am....reid thats what horror films are all about....complete evil...but im really interested by the plot of this film
      Evil is bad man, plain bad.
      I'm not talking about a movie that is just scary, I'm talking about movies that make you walk out with a deep dark pit in your soul, you feel dirty after watching them. It's hard to explain. Tha exorcism of emily rose made me feel that way, creepy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
        Right I'll test your powers.

What have I been doing this past hour apart from posting at Broncomania?
        Herding sheep!

Comment

• Originally posted by Reidman
          I'm not talking about a movie that is just scary, I'm talking about movies that make you walk out with a deep dark pit in your soul, you feel dirty after watching them. It's hard to explain. Tha exorcism of emily rose made me feel that way, creepy!
          I don't like movies or videogames like that, I just don't call that entertainment at all.

Comment

hmmmmm.......i see...i guess i just take movies in for the 2 or so hours you watch them and then go back to the real world after....

Born-1990
            Got ipod- 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
              Herding sheep!
              Nice try, but you need to tune up your powers

Comment

Herding sheep!

Comment

I don't like movies or videogames like that, I just don't call that entertainment at all.

But there just concepts that the games and films are based on.....not reeal just the concept of evil....i personnaly enjoy a good shock and a scare....surely a walking talking typing shark is just pure evil!!!.......

Born-1990
                  Got ipod- 2004

Comment

I've never gotten any enjoyment out of anything that you would consider a 'scary movie'. I've seen a few, and I get nothing out of them. Not scared, not surprised, creeped out... Just nothing. Don't get it.

Comment

• It just started snowing here again, yippee.

All right crew, I'm going nite nite!

It's been fun!

Comment

Nice try, but you need to tune up your powers
                        Folding laundry? Ironing? Cooking?

Comment

Is anybody going to see that movie The hills have eyes...??
                          I want to but I'm wondering if it is filled with complete evil..
                          I have no desire to see that movie.

In fact, really dont go to movies. So many of them are filling with violence, or try to send a political message.

I do want to see that Penguin movie (Flight of the Penguin)
                          and that new Disney with the dogs...Four Below? that looks really cute!
                          sigpic
                          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                          -Sean Payton

Comment

I've never gotten any enjoyment out of anything that you would consider a 'scary movie'. I've seen a few, and I get nothing out of them. Not scared, not surprised, creeped out... Just nothing. Don't get it.
                            When you think about it, the human race has some really weird ideas about how to entertain itself. I mean what is it in us that makes us want to watch stuff were people are ripping each other to pieces or blowing someone's head off?

Then you have the soap operas - all they do in those is quarrel and shout at each other and be miserable all the time.

Comment

• aww yes penguins and dogs....how...interesting?

And jaws was actually...playing on the mini moto in the study with the candle stick....o wait wrong game

Born-1990
                              Got ipod- 2004

Comment

Folding laundry? Ironing? Cooking?
                                None of those, but you're getting warmer with cooking

Comment

Working...
                                X