Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Reidman
    It just started snowing here again, yippee.

    All right crew, I'm going nite nite!

    It's been fun!

    Nite Nite Reidman!
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



    Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004




    Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by alan
      aww yes penguins and dogs....how...interesting?



      And jaws was actually...playing on the mini moto in the study with the candle stick....o wait wrong game
      No that's what the fin is doing right now, but you were wrong about the candlestick, it was the lead piping in fact.

      Comment


      • Au revoir Reid

        We need a wave goodbye smiley

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jaws
          No that's what the fin is doing right now, but you were wrong about the candlestick, it was the lead piping in fact.


          O well close enough....
          SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



          Born-1990
          Got ipod- 2004




          Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jaws
            None of those, but you're getting warmer with cooking
            Baking... Cleaning? Um... stewing?

            Back to the movies thing... I don't mind people's heads getting blown off if it's part of a good action scene. I like action movies... good fun. If it's just to be gory, though... what's the fun there?

            Night, Reid!
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic
            Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

            Comment


            • Jaws ,BFI...i urge you to give your thoughts on subway in my thread!
              SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



              Born-1990
              Got ipod- 2004




              Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                Baking... Cleaning? Um... stewing?

                Back to the movies thing... I don't mind people's heads getting blown off if it's part of a good action scene. I like action movies... good fun. If it's just to be gory, though... what's the fun there?

                Night, Reid!

                Well it depends what the age group watching it is....obviously someone like me a teenager is going to find that more entertaining the someone your age
                SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



                Born-1990
                Got ipod- 2004




                Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LordTrychon
                  Baking... Cleaning? Um... stewing?

                  Back to the movies thing... I don't mind people's heads getting blown off if it's part of a good action scene. I like action movies... good fun. If it's just to be gory, though... what's the fun there?

                  Night, Reid!
                  Can't see the point of gratuitous violence.

                  You've had your three chances - game over, was ordering items for baking, stewing, cooking.....shopping for food over the internet

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by alan
                    Jaws ,BFI...i urge you to give your thoughts on subway in my thread!
                    I've lived a sheltered life - never had subway

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jaws
                      Can't see the point of gratuitous violence.

                      You've had your three chances - game over, was ordering items for baking, stewing, cooking.....shopping for food over the internet
                      SHOPPING! HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THAT ONE?
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic
                      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jaws
                        I've lived a sheltered life - never had subway

                        Wha..................my lord...
                        SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



                        Born-1990
                        Got ipod- 2004




                        Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

                        Comment


                        • Jaws i think you need to cut down on the shopping!!!
                          SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



                          Born-1990
                          Got ipod- 2004




                          Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

                          Comment


                          • Wohoo....im in the top 10 of posters in this thread...and with this post im number 9
                            SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



                            Born-1990
                            Got ipod- 2004




                            Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by alan
                              Wohoo....im in the top 10 of posters in this thread...and with this post im number 9
                              Yep... you and Reid both! Cool!
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                              Comment


                              • hahah ya reid can eat my posting dust
                                SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



                                Born-1990
                                Got ipod- 2004




                                Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X