No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that would be a heck of a party! The only thing better would be our own sweet at SB XLI...where of course, we win!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
      It's a chat room with a delay
      Think if LT ever wins the lottery, and he makes that Cafe trip like he threatens...how many places he would have to go!
      Colorado
      Indiana
      Boston area
      England
      Wales
      Gibralter
      Baltimore
      Ireland
      CA
      Threatens? I guess we can cross off Indiana...

Don't forget Broncomania (TN). I think I'd also manage to try and catch Kap in NZ... always wanted to go there.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Now that would be a heck of a party! The only thing better would be our own sweet at SB XLI...where of course, we win!
        That would be awesome.

The next Broncomaniac I meet will either be someone tailgating at a game next year... JWinn or MtnMan... or ArmedEquation... he lives not too far from my family out east...
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
          Threatens? I guess we can cross off Indiana...

Don't forget Broncomania (TN). I think I'd also manage to try and catch Kap in NZ... always wanted to go there.
          Thats why I said Gibralter. She lives there. Though I would also love to see NZ! You can stuff me into your suitcase. Make sure its a large suitcase. Gotta have some room!

No Indiana? Aww...no Kentucky Derby for you!
          sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

Thats why I said Gibralter. She lives there. Though I would also love to see NZ! You can stuff me into your suitcase. Make sure its a large suitcase. Gotta have some room!

No Indiana? Aww...no Kentucky Derby for you!
            Nah... I was just playing... I guess I need to try those grits....
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

Nah... I was just playing... I guess I need to try those grits....
              Especially if you go to TN. You have to have special ateries to enjoy food from TN. Strait comfort food.

No rabbit food or ruffage in the Dirty South. Heck, they even deep fry Twinkies!
              sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Especially if you go to TN. You have to have special ateries to enjoy food from TN. Strait comfort food.

No rabbit food or ruffage in the Dirty South. Heck, they even deep fry Twinkies!
                Craziness.

Maybe I'll take the Cafe regulars (and a few others) and fly them all to NZ. That would be one expensive but fun trip.
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

That would be awesome.

The next Broncomaniac I meet will either be someone tailgating at a game next year... JWinn or MtnMan... or ArmedEquation... he lives not too far from my family out east...
                  I am planning to fly back to Denver this year or next to go to Rockygrass with some friends,would be cool to include a Bronco game in that week and perhaps toss back a few cold ones with you folks...we shall see..
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BANJOPICKER1
                    I am planning to fly back to Denver this year or next to go to Rockygrass with some friends,would be cool to include a Bronco game in that week and perhaps toss back a few cold ones with you folks...we shall see..
                    Yeah... I may be able to come down and meet ya... depends on my transportation situation.
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

Craziness.

Maybe I'll take the Cafe regulars (and a few others) and fly them all to NZ. That would be one expensive but fun trip.
                      I hear they have a lot of sheep there. You would feel right at home!

j/k...couldnt resist!
                      sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

I hear they have a lot of sheep there. You would feel right at home!

j/k...couldnt resist!

I must......
                        move......
                        back to Denver....
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

I must......
                          move......
                          back to Denver....
                          stay in Wyoming. Much cheaper!
                          sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

• hey...just taught id stop by for a moment
                            SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                            Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

• I just had my little sis on the phone. She's one happy bunny today, 25th birthday and she's just been told she got a new job. I suspect she'll be having quite a few of these tonight --->

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                                I just had my little sis on the phone. She's one happy bunny today, 25th birthday and she's just been told she got a new job. I suspect she'll be having quite a few of these tonight --->
                                yeah for your sis! Good news!
                                sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Working...
                                X