Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
    yeah for your sis! Good news!
    Thanks. She's going to be pretty relieved to leave this present job. She's moving from the child protection dept to working with the child disabilities team.

Comment

• The Lagpa extends its congratulations to your sister jaws
      SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
      Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
        Thanks. She's going to be pretty relieved to leave this present job. She's moving from the child protection dept to working with the child disabilities team.
        very nice! Sounds like she really want to get this job. Thats always a great feeling!
        sigpic
        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
        -Sean Payton

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncFanIN
          very nice! Sounds like she really want to get this job. Thats always a great feeling!
          It is. Her present job has been very stressful, real frontline stuff, having to deal with some pretty nasty people, so it really was time for a change.

The good thing is she doesn't have to move far either - only one floor up

Comment

• your sister choose a very interesting career path...very demanding....well done to her.....not that shoppingonline 24/7 isnt demanding

Born-1990
            Got ipod- 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by alan
              The Lagpa extends its congratulations to your sister jaws
              I'll have to keep her away from this post when she gets an internet connex at her new apartment and joins this board. I don't want her to think the lagpa are the good guys do I?

Comment

It is. Her present job has been very stressful, real frontline stuff, having to deal with some pretty nasty people, so it really was time for a change.

The good thing is she doesn't have to move far either - only one floor up
                That's like me when I applied and got this position. Moved from the back of the building to the front!
                sigpic
                Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                -Sean Payton

Comment

I'll have to keep her away from this post when she gets an internet connex at her new apartment and joins this board. I don't want her to think the lagpa are the good guys do I?

Well jaws,we are!

Born-1990
                  Got ipod- 2004

Comment

your sister choose a very interesting career path...very demanding....well done to her.....not that shoppingonline 24/7 isnt demanding
                    : all day shopping when you're underwater involves immense skills - not everyone can do it!

Comment

: all day shopping when you're underwater involves immense skills - not everyone can do it!

aww yes i must have fogotten the underwater part

Born-1990
                      Got ipod- 2004

Comment

• Miss me, guys?

Don't actually answer that... I've had about enough comedy today.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• actually......id prefer NOT to answer that.....

Born-1990
                          Got ipod- 2004

Comment

actually......id prefer NOT to answer that.....
                            Good. How are you, Alan? Tooth hanging in there?
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

• just about.....but im convinced that there are little men with construction equipment living inside it

Born-1990
                              Got ipod- 2004

Comment

just about.....but im convinced that there are little men with construction equipment living inside it
                                You should tell your dentist... maybe he could go in and dig around in there and see if he could fix that.
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X