No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what started it in the first place, I went to the dentist on Tuesday and got a deep filling...all the digging around which is necessary for thatis what's causing the pain.
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

• Originally posted by alan
      That's what started it in the first place, I went to the dentist on Tuesday and got a deep filling...all the digging around which is necessary for thatis what's causing the pain.
      But the construction workers are still in there... you should really have him dig around more!
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• No,I doubt that would work..She told me that it would hurt for a few days anyway!

Born-1990
        Got ipod- 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon
          But the construction workers are still in there... you should really have him dig around more!
          Didnt the dentist drug those boys for you??
          sigpic

Comment

No,I doubt that would work..She told me that it would hurt for a few days anyway!
            So you gonna take all of next week off, too?
            Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

• No.....cant really miss too much time from school even though id love to....work is piling up as it is...

Born-1990
              Got ipod- 2004

Comment

No.....cant really miss too much time from school even though id love to....work is piling up as it is...
                You aren't doing your work?

Frasier looks like he's got quite a toothache....
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic

Comment

• Ah ill do it all on sunday.................

Born-1990
                  Got ipod- 2004

Comment

Ah ill do it all on sunday.................
                    Isn't that what kept you from the gameday threads?
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Yep pretty much..but theres no gamedays anymore is there....i really wish NFL was a summer sport....it would make so much more money if it was....and it would be open to a much wider market....tourists would see for example

Born-1990
                      Got ipod- 2004

Comment

Yep pretty much..but theres no gamedays anymore is there....i really wish NFL was a summer sport....it would make so much more money if it was....and it would be open to a much wider market....tourists would see for example
                        I don't know if it'd open a lot more... but there would be advantages, for sure.
                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Well better weather....more fans maybe..altough fans are always there in the NFL....

more atractive football maybe due to the weather....i still think tourists seeing the sport would open it more in the foreign markets...i think thats what the NFL really needs

Born-1990
                          Got ipod- 2004

Comment

Well better weather....more fans maybe..altough fans are always there in the NFL....

more atractive football maybe due to the weather....i still think tourists seeing the sport would open it more in the foreign markets...i think thats what the NFL really needs
                            You're right that it would help in some ways... but I just don't know how much...

Attendance would probably go DOWN in the summer in places like AZ and FL... It gets so hot there... Unfortunately, I doubt that the NFL will ever change their schedule drastically like that... although the Superbowl seems to be getting later and later...
                            Thanks, Reid!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Your right i suppose....baseball starts in the summer does it?

the superbowl could be held in any city if it was played in the summer aswell...

Born-1990
                              Got ipod- 2004

Comment

Your right i suppose....baseball starts in the summer does it?

the superbowl could be held in any city if it was played in the summer aswell...
                                Don't you remember the meltdown in Miami? That would happen more.
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X