Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 11,000
    Administrator

    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
      you wish...

      You wish!!!

      Jake owns KC.

      Comment


      • The first real move of free agency, the Panthers Re-Sign Deshaun Foster....
        Administrator

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by watchthemiddle
          You wish!!!

          Jake owns KC.

          yea right..like he did at Arrowhead...
          Tony G


          The Chefs

          Comment


          • Originally posted by watchthemiddle
            Whats happening Reid...how are ya? At work?
            You got it, last night.
            Playing some tanks to pass the time.......

            Comment


            • Sam Madison to the Giants and Alstott signed a 1 yr deal with TB...

              In case you didnt' know,,,,,Greise was released by TB

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Reidman
                You got it, last night.
                Playing some tanks to pass the time.......

                Tanks RULES!!

                I like candystand.com or ebaumsworld.com for games.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                  yea right..like he did at Arrowhead...
                  They have to give you those Thanksgiving home games, just so you win every now and then
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                  formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

                  I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kapaibro
                    They have to give you those Thanksgiving home games, just so you win every now and then
                    think again....KC wins at home...same as Denver at home
                    Tony G


                    The Chefs

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                      yea right..like he did at Arrowhead...

                      That wasn't Jakes fault...the D could not stop LJ....so look for the FA news in the morning to say " Denver releases its entire D except Wilson, Gold, DJ WIlliams, and CHamp because you have to watch the middle"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                        Tanks RULES!!

                        I like candystand.com or ebaumsworld.com for games.
                        Our company firewalls prevent those sights unfortunately. They used to be favorites, trust me.....

                        I've found ways around other sights though..

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                          That wasn't Jakes fault...the D could not stop LJ....so look for the FA news in the morning to say " Denver releases its entire D except Wilson, Gold, DJ WIlliams, and CHamp because you have to watch the middle"

                          thats right...COULD NOT stop LJ....So glad we got LJ...He is the starter now...
                          Tony G


                          The Chefs

                          Comment


                          • Alright, G'nite everyone....
                            Administrator

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Reidman
                              Our company firewalls prevent those sights unfortunately. They used to be favorites, trust me.....

                              I've found ways around other sights though..

                              Can they firewall links???? What if I sent you a few links, can those be stopped???

                              My company only firewalls porno and betting sites..not that I do either but have a friend that has made a killing betting on games ....AT WORK...I guess there are some out there they don't know of.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                                Alright, G'nite everyone....
                                night....
                                Tony G


                                The Chefs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X