Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by watchthemiddle
    He is in two of them....so I already turned it to Tombstone because that has better one liners...so Tombstone it is

I have that movie..that is one of my favs....Kilmer as Doc Holiday..
    Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapaibro
      Tombstone kicks Wyatt Earps arse!

Never seen Wyatt Earp because I like Tombstone so much...I know it kicks Wyatt Earps arserama.

Comment

Never seen Wyatt Earp because I like Tombstone so much...I know it kicks Wyatt Earps arserama.
        "I'll be your Huckleberry!"

Okay peeps, I'm off! Have a good night! Keep updating the FA Headline thread!
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

night KAP
          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Your right...it is better than Wyatt Earp...that is my last name Wyatt...
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Goodnight Bridgette...(rocky IV of course ) I mean Boss....I will try for as long as I can see the updates.

Comment

Coming right up my friend...good to see you in here tonight..
                Thank you very much. I liked both movies allthough one was mostly fiction and one was based on facts. I'll let you decide which was which.
                Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                  Your right...it is better than Wyatt Earp...that is my last name Wyatt...

Wyatt is such a cool name for a boys first name...unfortunately I only have girls...

wait...that came out wrong...I love my girls...unfortunately I never had a boy to name Wyatt....maybe a grandson

Comment

• Originally posted by 16milehigh87
                    Thank you very much. I liked both movies allthough one was mostly fiction and one was based on facts. I'll let you decide which was which.

Well since I have actually visited Tombstone in AZ, I am going to say that is the most fictional...plus I have not seen the other one.

Comment

• "Is that a fact?"
                      "thats a fact"

"Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens"

"You gonna do something or just stand there and bleed"

WHat a great movie this is....am I laughing to myself again or is there anyone else in here? I have turned off the cafe lights so I can't see anyone...

Comment

• I like Powers Boothe too...he doesnt get the credit he deserves...
                        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                          I like Powers Boothe too...he doesnt get the credit he deserves...

anyone have anything they want to play?? Tombstone is over.

If no-one is around I will go home and unleash Fido....if you are to visit in here while Fido is roaming...just get him a large piece of doggy jerkey in the back cabinets or throw the ball for him...

He really is a people person.

Comment

anyone have anything they want to play?? Tombstone is over.

If no-one is around I will go home and unleash Fido....if you are to visit in here while Fido is roaming...just get him a large piece of doggy jerkey in the back cabinets or throw the ball for him...

He really is a people person.
                            I'm still trying to figure out how come you and I can't get on the boards at the same time. We have much football to chat about. There is still alot of football for me to school you, Reidman, Trychon, Alan, Tatum,............ on.

*Jaws, BFI, Kap too*
                            Emancipate your mind!
                            The People's Poster

Comment

• Everyone have a blessed morning. I'm headed to the baseball field this morning.
                              Emancipate your mind!
                              The People's Poster

Comment

• Hi Emancipator. So it's baseball for you today?

What you doing - coaching?

It's rugby for me today, currently watching wales v italy - winning at the mo, thankfully!

Comment

Working...
                                X