Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
    Sure was! B4Bronco6 found me a site that streams that I can even view on my Mac! I about cried, I was so happy! I only saw the last 20 min or so, but he promised that he would send me the links every week, so I'm a happy gal!
    That's awsome

Yeah, I couldnt imagine not being able to watch the games... So I feel for ya
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Sure was! B4Bronco6 found me a site that streams that I can even view on my Mac! I about cried, I was so happy! I only saw the last 20 min or so, but he promised that he would send me the links every week, so I'm a happy gal!
      ya know ya gotta pass those streams along to me

evening all
      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

• Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
        That's awsome

Yeah, I couldnt imagine not being able to watch the games... So I feel for ya
        I was sitting in here, complaining, as always, when he PMed me. I was pretty pessimistic, but I about blew out a lung yelling when the picture came through
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
          ya know ya gotta pass those streams along to me

evening all
          You got it! How's my favorite Pennsylvanian?
          sigpic

Comment

I was sitting in here, complaining, as always, when he PMed me. I was pretty pessimistic, but I about blew out a lung yelling when the picture came through
            I'll bet

Evening lynchem...how's the life?

Comment

You got it! How's my favorite Pennsylvanian?
              im the fav cuz im the only pa person

evening soto

doing good just bought kaitlyn some books (bedtime, morning and a fun one)
              now all i gotta do is learn how to read
              sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

evening soto

I'll bet the pictures are great But I sorta thought typing and reading were related...

Comment

I'll bet the pictures are great But I sorta thought typing and reading were related...
                  well ya never know i could just have one of them computers ya talk into and it types for ya

just posted an article ablout a 49ers fan dying at the game.
                  guy tryed to jump to a wall to sit on and feet to his death. crazy thing happening
                  sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

well ya never know i could just have one of them computers ya talk into and it types for ya

just posted an article ablout a 49ers fan dying at the game.
                    guy tryed to jump to a wall to sit on and feet to his death. crazy thing happening
                    I saw that on ESPN, crazy stuff Sad, too. I wonder if he had too much to drink...

Comment

I saw that on ESPN, crazy stuff Sad, too. I wonder if he had too much to drink...
                      that would be my guess

funny ive been watching espn all day now at work and all they are talking about is the pats
                      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

that would be my guess

funny ive been watching espn all day now at work and all they are talking about is the pats
                        Not suprising

The only way they wouldnt stop talking about them is if Barry Bonds broke Micheal Vick out of jail and they flew to the moon or something.

Comment

evening soto

You'd be my favorite, even if I knew 1,000 of them.

And what a good daddy you are! I love childrens' books.
                          sigpic

Comment

Not suprising

The only way they wouldnt stop talking about them is if Barry Bonds broke Micheal Vick out of jail and they flew to the moon or something.

could you imagine them 2 as cell mates
                            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

could you imagine them 2 as cell mates
                              Serious response: Well, in my opinion Barry should only pay a huge fine...I just dont think lying to a jury is equivocal with killing dogs
                              Funny response: It's just flaxseed oil...try it!

Comment

Serious response: Well, in my opinion Barry should only pay a huge fine...I just dont think lying to a jury is equivocal with killing dogs
                                Funny response: It's just flaxseed oil...try it!
                                serious response: your right, he shouldnt serve jail time cuz he actually talked (lied) but talked at least
                                funny response: m vick face or uuuummmm barry i really dont think this was intended to be used as a suppository
                                sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Working...
                                X