Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Yes...


    Sarnies...


    I need something to soak up this Hobgoblin


    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

    Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone




    Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

    You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

    Maybe Slowick should pay attention

    Comment


    • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
      Wow, nobody's interested, huh?

      Guess I'll just have to drink it myself...
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
        Wow, nobody's interested, huh?

        Guess I'll just have to drink it myself...
        Not so fast, my friend
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
          Not so fast, my friend
          I dunno... there's not much left

          Maybe a shot or two, I guess.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
            I dunno... there's not much left

            Maybe a shot or two, I guess.
            Works for me

            The week getting better?
            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
              Works for me

              The week getting better?
              Eh, I guess. As much as it can be. I had a major upheaval on Sunday, and am kind of still reeling, but all I can do is keep going...

              I'm working on a paper and final portfolio right now for school... will be the last project for the year. It's due (by email) at midnight... will be much more productive on it when my little man goes to bed, lol.

              You?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
                Eh, I guess. As much as it can be. I had a major upheaval on Sunday, and am kind of still reeling, but all I can do is keep going...

                I'm working on a paper and final portfolio right now for school... will be the last project for the year. It's due (by email) at midnight... will be much more productive on it when my little man goes to bed, lol.
                I hate upheavals

                Yeah, kids...hell, I'm getting overwhelmed with their homework.
                Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                  I hate upheavals

                  Yeah, kids...hell, I'm getting overwhelmed with their homework.
                  Yeah, I'm a pretty sad lady, but you know... life goes on.

                  LOL... I remember times in high school when my mom would get totally frustrated with me and my homework, too.

                  How's the rest of life?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • I gotta run and see if I can finish this paper... I so should have done it this weekend, cuz I'm definitely not in the mood now but hindsight is 20/20 and all that jazz, right?

                    Anyways, I'll catch you later :wave:
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
                      I gotta run and see if I can finish this paper... I so should have done it this weekend, cuz I'm definitely not in the mood now but hindsight is 20/20 and all that jazz, right?

                      Anyways, I'll catch you later :wave:
                      Later Redy...have a good one, if only for me
                      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                      Comment


                      • Afternoon, folks :wave:
                        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                        Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                        You'll Never Walk Alone




                        Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                        You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                        Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                          Afternoon, folks :wave:
                          Hey there. I forgot to tell you I finished Rome!

                          By god the fight scene was gory!
                          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                          formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                          I adopted Skywalker

                          I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
                            Hey there. I forgot to tell you I finished Rome!

                            By god the fight scene was gory!
                            Glad you enjoyed it, the fx work was superb, & the writing and actors abso-bloody-lutely top drawer

                            I'm lookin forward to third series
                            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                            Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                            You'll Never Walk Alone




                            Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                            You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                            Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                            Comment


                            • It's 5:00 SOMEWHERE, right?

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
                                Not quite, but it's getting there

                                How are ya, red?
                                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                                Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                                You'll Never Walk Alone




                                Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                                You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                                Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X