Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • morn red and den

    its going to be a long day for this lil guy
    9am-11pm shift

    but i had a great night at the pub and still feeling no pain
    sigpic

    sig by B4B6..

    Comment


    • Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
      morn red and den

      its going to be a long day for this lil guy
      9am-11pm shift

      but i had a great night at the pub and still feeling no pain
      Yeah, well don't work too hard
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

      Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone




      Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

      You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

      Maybe Slowick should pay attention

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
        Not quite, but it's getting there

        How are ya, red?
        Alive and kickin. You?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
          Alive and kickin. You?
          Walkin' on air
          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

          Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
          You'll Never Walk Alone




          Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

          You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

          Maybe Slowick should pay attention

          Comment


          • Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
            morn red and den

            its going to be a long day for this lil guy
            9am-11pm shift

            but i had a great night at the pub and still feeling no pain
            WOW!!!!

            I hope they're paying you out the nose for that nonsense!

            On the plus side, we can entertain each other late into the night tonight I'm always looking for someone to play with when it gets late around here
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
              Walkin' on air
              That's what I like to hear
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
                That's what I like to hear
                And all thanks to the Reds
                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                You'll Never Walk Alone




                Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                Comment


                • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
                  That's what I like to hear
                  Ooooooooo it's past 5pm here!
                  President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                  formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                  I adopted Skywalker

                  I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
                    WOW!!!!

                    I hope they're paying you out the nose for that nonsense!

                    On the plus side, we can entertain each other late into the night tonight I'm always looking for someone to play with when it gets late around here
                    you mean i can make money working these shifts

                    good thing is i get to watch tv all day long
                    bad thing is nothings ever on

                    sportscenter -- pats, vick, falcolns -- gag me
                    sigpic

                    sig by B4B6..

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                      And all thanks to the Reds
                      Well, you know... leave it to Red to make your day
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
                        Ooooooooo it's past 5pm here!
                        PERFECT! Then I'm drinkin w/ Kap!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
                          you mean i can make money working these shifts

                          good thing is i get to watch tv all day long
                          bad thing is nothings ever on

                          sportscenter -- pats, vick, falcolns -- gag me


                          Nah, I'm sure you're just doing it out of the goodness of your heart
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post


                            Nah, I'm sure you're just doing it out of the goodness of your heart
                            this shift is nothing
                            i get the pleasure of working a 7am to 12 am shift on the 20th
                            sigpic

                            sig by B4B6..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
                              this shift is nothing
                              i get the pleasure of working a 7am to 12 am shift on the 20th
                              WHAT!?!?!?!!!!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
                                Well, you know... leave it to Red to make your day
                                And service with a smile as well
                                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                                Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                                You'll Never Walk Alone




                                Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                                You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                                Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X