Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
    Oh, I see.

It was an "Everybody look at ME" thing, huh?

Comment

Understandable, for sure.

On the REALLY cold crisp days when it's coming down but the sun is shining... THAT is really beautiful.
      Truly it is

Ah well, I can dream, can't I?
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

It'll end sometime.

I promise.

Did you have a good day off yesterday?
        well i kinda played hookie

see i came into work and was still a tad intoxicated from the previous night (pool league/den game) so i called my cowroker in to cover from 12-11 he did
        now i had to work 10-11 today
        the rest of the day off was another story
        give me a min to type n ill tell ya
        sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

You don't have anything better to say?

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
            Truly it is

Ah well, I can dream, can't I?

Got my fingers crossed for you
            sigpic

Comment

True. I definitely look forward to a white Christmas, though. Seems wrong w/o...

Snow is definitely better than ice. I saw the pics OB420 put up the other day. That's some scary stuff.

I'm doing ok. One day at a time right now.

Are you ready for Christmas?
              yea I am pretty much ready for Christmas. How about you?

kinda hard to believe we are going to have a new year soon.
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Hey its the HOT mod LT....
                Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Oh, I see.

It was an "Everybody look at ME" thing, huh?

Well he caught my attention...of course he always does...
                  Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
                    yea I am pretty much ready for Christmas. How about you?

kinda hard to believe we are going to have a new year soon.
                    I've got about half of my shopping done... Going to do a lot tomorrow, hopefully.

You're right... this year has flown by... it's amazing.
                    sigpic

Comment

• where i live i have some places that are a block or so away
                      when i got off work instead of driving i decided to walk
                      i went thru a shortcut or so i thought to get to the chinese place ( they make the best freakin food, love chinese food)
                      anyway there was this hill

muddy and snowy

i thought i could make it and the ground was frozen, but to my surprise the ground was still soft. halfway down the freakin hill i started to slide. my balance was off cuz of the night before and i felt like crap but good enough to concour this hill. i made it down fine and got to the chinese place.

on the way back i figured what goes down will go up right. WRONG

this bloody hill got me. half way up the thing i was doing great then the ground gave way and down i go. the 2 bags of food an soda were saved by the plastic bags but the jeans didnt stand a chance

i eventually made it up the hill but lost the battle. im thinking of a rematch when i have a few drinks in me again.
                      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

• Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
                        Hey its the HOT mod LT....
                        I have no idea what Javalon looks like, but I'm sure he just died a little inside...

Hey lynchem... one of my employees just said she thinks her daughter has the same dress... only no gingerbread men.

Comment

I have no idea what Javalon looks like, but I'm sure he just died a little inside...

Hey lynchem... one of my employees just said she thinks her daughter has the same dress... only no gingerbread men.
                          nice
                          the lady that watches her got it for her santa pics and it was just perfect so we used it when we got those pics at "sadies"

and they are ginger ladies you sexist pig jk
                          sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

whats this about Jav? I didnt mention him.
                            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

• Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
                              where i live i have some places that are a block or so away
                              i went thru a shortcut or so i thought to get to the chinese place ( they make the best freakin food, love chinese food)

muddy and snowy

i thought i could make it and the ground was frozen, but to my surprise the ground was still soft. halfway down the freakin hill i started to slide. my balance was off cuz of the night before and i felt like crap but good enough to concour this hill. i made it down fine and got to the chinese place.

this bloody hill got me. half way up the thing i was doing great then the ground gave way and down i go. the 2 bags of food an soda were saved by the plastic bags but the jeans didnt stand a chance

i eventually made it up the hill but lost the battle. im thinking of a rematch when i have a few drinks in me again.
                              Doesn't sound like a mountain that wants to come to Mohammed

What goes up, must come down, normally a good deal harder
                              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                              You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
                                where i live i have some places that are a block or so away

muddy and snowy

I'm sorry.

Was that last night?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X