Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
    I was just thinking back... I remember once upon a time, when it was all getting started, I used to be SO happy w/ our 14.4... and used to make fun of my boyfriend at the time because HE was getting 1200 baud... LOL

It's funny how your perception of fast and slow changes over the years.

Of course, the faster people connect, the more you can put on a page. I got a 'no no' pm from Asian Orange when I had both the Atwater and Brady gif's in my sig. I forget that there are still lots of folks with dial up out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post

Of course, the faster people connect, the more you can put on a page. I got a 'no no' pm from Asian Orange when I had both the Atwater and Brady gif's in my sig. I forget that there are still lots of folks with dial up out there.
      Yeah, it cracks me up when I look back at it. I have definitely lost patience on it, lol.

Stinks that you had to ditch that sig. I LOVED that!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it cracks me up when I look back at it. I have definitely lost patience on it, lol.

Stinks that you had to ditch that sig. I LOVED that!!!
        oh, I'll bring it back when I get tired of watching Strahan chase Brady!!

Comment

oh, I'll bring it back when I get tired of watching Strahan chase Brady!!

Yeah, that one's pretty great too!
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that one's pretty great too!
            Cinny's working on a new sig for me (mad props Cinny!!!) It should be pretty bad ass! I can't wait to see it when he's done!!!

Comment

Cinny's working on a new sig for me (mad props Cinny!!!) It should be pretty bad ass! I can't wait to see it when he's done!!!
              Cinny's so awesome!

He impresses me every time he puts pen to paper and/or whatever graphic programs he uses...
              sigpic

Comment

Actually, both of those are TECHNICALLY too big to have at all. I'm pretty sure I warned you of that. I think we had 1 complaint and were supposed to have you take Atwater down forever ago...

must've gotten+overlooked+a+little.++

Comment

• Ok, gentlemen, I need to hit the hay.

Have a great night!

:wave:
                  sigpic

Comment

Cinny's so awesome!

He impresses me every time he puts pen to paper and/or whatever graphic programs he uses...
                    I've seen some of his stuff in that artwork thread. It's sic!! I've also been pretty impressed with his graphic skillz as well.

I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas Morning!!!

Comment

Ok, gentlemen, I need to hit the hay.

Have a great night!

:wave:

'Night Red!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                        Actually, both of those are TECHNICALLY too big to have at all. I'm pretty sure I warned you of that. I think we had 1 complaint and were supposed to have you take Atwater down forever ago...

:thumb:
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah, you did!!! I'm not going to leave the Brady one up much longer.... everyone seemed to get a kick out of it, so I figured I'd give folks one last look before retiring it.

I'll bring Atwater out at times, but it saddens me to think anyone would really complain about it..... it *is* atwater, after all!!!

Comment

yeah, you did!!! I'm not going to leave the Brady one up much longer.... everyone seemed to get a kick out of it, so I figured I'd give folks one last look before retiring it. I'll bring Atwater out at times, but it saddens me to think anyone would really complain about it..... it *is* atwater, after all!!!
                            I can't imagine someone without dialup complaining about file size.

Most the complaints we get are about verticle size. If a sig gets to the point that it takes up a whole screen, it's a bit too much. We don't moderate it+very+closely.++Many+complaints+come+from+people +we've+warned+in+the+past.++

Comment

I can't imagine someone without dialup complaining about file size.

Most the complaints we get are about verticle size. If a sig gets to the point that it takes up a whole screen, it's a bit too much. We don't moderate it+very+closely.++Many+complaints+come+from+people +we've+warned+in+the+past.++

Yeah, I can understand about the vertical size.

And it's funny how people have the "well I got in trouble for it, so I'm going to complain about others" attitude.

Comment

Yeah, I can understand about the vertical size.

And it's funny how people have the "well I got in trouble for it, so I'm going to complain about others" attitude.
                                That's Broncomania for you.

Hey LT, got a chance to read that novel I sent you?

Comment

Working...
                                X