Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Broncos30TD View Post
    You're not invited to my Birthday!


    Shame I got the feeling you party down...

    Am I in the right place?? Where did everybody go??
    Im here brother man

    I just wasting away up north in the Draft threads.
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Broncos30TD View Post
      :walks outside: :Checks name on the front of the building:

      Am I in the right place?? Where did everybody go??


      Only 20 minutes 'til home :dance:
      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

      Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
      You'll Never Walk Alone




      Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

      You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

      Maybe Slowick should pay attention

      Comment


      • Originally posted by humpbobby View Post
        Shame I got the feeling you party down...



        Im here brother man

        I just wasting away up north in the Draft threads.
        They need to put a ping pong or foose ball table in here for when there is just 2 people in here.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post


          Only 20 minutes 'til home :dance:
          What're you doing, leaving work in the middle of the day???

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post


            Only 20 minutes 'til home :dance:
            Hang in there!! Too bad you aren't off work this weekend.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Broncos30TD View Post
              They need to put a ping pong or foose ball table in here for when there is just 2 people in here.
              or:



              I love me some mf'in darts!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                What're you doing, leaving work in the middle of the day???
                I should be asking why you started in the middle of the day




                Originally posted by Broncos30TD View Post
                Hang in there!! Too bad you aren't off work this weekend.
                I'll try................oh, is that the time?


                Back in a while, keep the beer cold, gents
                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                You'll Never Walk Alone




                Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                  I should be asking why you started in the middle of the day


                  :laugh



                  I'll try................oh, is that the time?


                  Back in a while, keep the beer cold, gents
                  actually, my shift started at 10am today, so I kinda did!!!

                  And we'll keep the beer on ice!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
                    thanks lilstink
                    im feelin a lil better i just hate drinkin oj with no vodka
                    it tastes terrible when i drink it straight up n without the kick
                    No Vodka! Bum deal!

                    Originally posted by Broncos30TD View Post
                    I can never sit still I am AMP'd up all the time!!

                    Oh yeah...........I just made Special Teams!!!!!!
                    Thanks everybody!!!!!!!!!

                    Put me in coach!!!!!!!!!:wave:
                    Congrats. Now it is official you are Special!

                    Originally posted by humpbobby View Post
                    He is special !!!

                    Special Olympics thats is...

                    That was'nt very nice of me I take that back.

                    Hello Everybody !!!

                    Happy TGIF !!!

                    :wave: Hi ya HB!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                      Congrats. Now it is official you are Special!
                      "They see me roll'n..........They hate'n.....Try'n ta catch me ride'n dirty..........."
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Broncos30TD View Post
                        "They see me roll'n..........They hate'n.....Try'n ta catch me ride'n dirty..........."


                        "I'm in the little yellow school bus who wants to ride with me. C'mon"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post


                          "I'm in the little yellow school bus who wants to ride with me. C'mon"
                          Let's roll!!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Broncos30TD View Post
                            Let's roll!!

                            This is how B30TD ACTUALLY rolls!!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Broncos30TD View Post
                              Let's roll!!
                              ok now I got the song stuck in my head!

                              http://search.mp3lyrics.org/?artist=&song=YELLOW%20BUS

                              I dont know if that works or not! I cant go to you tube at work!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                                ok now I got the song stuck in my head!

                                http://search.mp3lyrics.org/?artist=&song=YELLOW%20BUS

                                I dont know if that works or not! I cant go to you tube at work!
                                Yeah it works!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X