Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
    thats to bad! If you want I can send you a cpl of mine to hold you over untill then
    nah thats ok
    i wouldnt want them to get sick

    i havent been able to spend time with her for a week now and this is the 1st time away from her for that long. in the middle of the week she was in the hospital, cuz she swallowed a penny and had to have it removed by the docs.

    i was hackin away in the docs office and couldnt get to comfort her then either
    sigpic

    sig by B4B6..

    Comment


    • Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
      nah thats ok
      i wouldnt want them to get sick

      i havent been able to spend time with her for a week now and this is the 1st time away from her for that long. in the middle of the week she was in the hospital, cuz she swallowed a penny and had to have it removed by the docs.

      i was hackin away in the docs office and couldnt get to comfort her then either
      Yikes thats no good bro Im sorry to hear that bro! Ill tell ya kids will eat anything some times I wonder how mine have made it so far along must be my awsome parenting skills

      Comment


      • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
        Yikes thats no good bro Im sorry to hear that bro! Ill tell ya kids will eat anything some times I wonder how mine have made it so far along must be my awsome parenting skills
        That MUST be it!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Ahhhhhhhhhh

          I am walking the very thin line into potential IP land!


          That damned I ONly Like Jay is winding me up!
          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




          formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
          I adopted Skywalker

          I have been adopted by Chris Wade

          Comment


          • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
            That MUST be it!
            I just let them have more exposure to mrs. biglenny then biglenny and they do just fine

            Comment


            • Originally posted by biglenny View Post
              I just let them have more exposure to mrs. biglenny then biglenny and they do just fine


              I'm sure you're a wonderful daddy...
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
                Ahhhhhhhhhh

                I am walking the very thin line into potential IP land!


                That damned I ONly Like Jay is winding me up!
                get em Kap

                Comment


                • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post


                  I'm sure you're a wonderful daddy...
                  Are you kidding me I RULE

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kapaibro View Post
                    Ahhhhhhhhhh

                    I am walking the very thin line into potential IP land!


                    That damned I ONly Like Jay is winding me up!
                    Uhoh, careful girlie...
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Well I gota go nice to see everyone Keep your chin up lynchem ill be rootin for ya

                      Comment


                      • Evenin' all :wave:
                        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                        Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                        You'll Never Walk Alone




                        Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                        You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                        Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                        Comment


                        • well well well

                          where did everyone go
                          sigpic

                          sig by B4B6..

                          Comment


                          • Dude I have become the King of Sloth here lately...

                            Kap set me up with a bed in the back of the cafe so im always here...
                            :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                            Comment


                            • well thats my bed and it looks like you owe me rent money
                              sigpic

                              sig by B4B6..

                              Comment


                              • Well best I can offer is some pocket lint

                                A empty pipe and a 12 pack of Budweiser
                                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X