Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    I know what you mean... my wife cried when I took my little girl to my parents house for the weekend. It was her first time without the kiddo and it was pretty rough on her!!!
    its funny you think "oh great have a little break get some alone time with the woman" but when their gone you think damn this sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by biglenny View Post
      where are you going ill send you a map of all the local taco bells
      Not too far... just Fredericksburg, VA... and our food's being paid for, so I'm thinking we may go with something a LITTLE more pricey

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
      I know what you mean... my wife cried when I took my little girl to my parents house for the weekend. It was her first time without the kiddo and it was pretty rough on her!!!
      I cried the first time, too, and my boy was like 3 or something at the time...
      sigpic

Comment

its funny you think "oh great have a little break get some alone time with the woman" but when their gone you think damn this sucks

And for me, it's like "Ahhhh, time to myself"... but then it's there, and I spend the whole time thinking about him...

I am not sure I know how to be my own person any more.
        sigpic

Comment

• well i need to split Ill catch you all later

Comment

well i need to split Ill catch you all later
            Cya Lenny!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post

And for me, it's like "Ahhhh, time to myself"... but then it's there, and I spend the whole time thinking about him...

I am not sure I know how to be my own person any more.
              It's because that's who you are!! You're a parent, and that's just part of your person now. It's not a bad thing, just impossible to imagine when you don't have kids!! I know it was for me!

Originally posted by biglenny View Post
              well i need to split Ill catch you all later

see ya lenny!! have a safe trip!!

Comment

It's because that's who you are!! You're a parent, and that's just part of your person now. It's not a bad thing, just impossible to imagine when you don't have kids!! I know it was for me!
                You're right... and I love my boy more than life itself. Wouldn't trade him for anything.
                sigpic

Comment

You're right... and I love my boy more than life itself. Wouldn't trade him for anything.
                  Same here. My family is my life. My girls are the reason why I was out in the crappy weather the last couple of days, building a playhouse in the back yard!!

Comment

Same here. My family is my life. My girls are the reason why I was out in the crappy weather the last couple of days, building a playhouse in the back yard!!

That is awesome, what a good Daddy!

And BEAUTIFUL girls, too. Give 'em a kiss from Aunt Birdy when you get home
                    sigpic

Comment

That is awesome, what a good Daddy!

And BEAUTIFUL girls, too. Give 'em a kiss from Aunt Birdy when you get home
                      Will do!

They just stopped by to visit about an hour ago. I sure do miss my little bugaboos when I'm at work!!

Comment

• :wave:
                        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Will do!

They just stopped by to visit about an hour ago. I sure do miss my little bugaboos when I'm at work!!
                          One of the best things about my job... my boy's just down the hall, if I need a fix during the day

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                          :wave:
                          sigpic

Comment

One of the best things about my job... my boy's just down the hall, if I need a fix during the day

I can't believe you have more posts than me
                            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                              Holy Chicago! You're a slacker!

All right, boys, I'm outtta here for a few hours, have a great afternoon!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post

And of course I just missed her when I get on.... had something to talk to her about. *tsk*
                                Thanks, Reid!
                                sigpic
                                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X