Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    that prolly makes 3 of us..... :brick:

    thank heavens for message boards! :dance:
    I'm actually at home enjoying my first day off in a month and a half *knock on wood*...


    Tried to efile my taxes... heard a nasty rumor that if you don't file by the 15th, you can't get the extra $$$$$ !


    For whatever reason though, the IRS site thought my cookies weren't on... but they are. I'll have to try again from work tomorrow.


    Getting ready for the Masters broadcast.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
      I'm actually at home enjoying my first day off in a month and a half *knock on wood*...


      Tried to efile my taxes... heard a nasty rumor that if you don't file by the 15th, you can't get the extra $$$$$ !


      For whatever reason though, the IRS site thought my cookies weren't on... but they are. I'll have to try again from work tomorrow.


      Getting ready for the Masters broadcast.
      Holy Crap! You actually have a day off????

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        ohhh.... god i'm old... :doh:
        She should of clarified, maybe said he had a fattie or a blunt.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
          amen!!
          How've you been Jet?

          And LT, when does the golf start?
          Administrator

          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
            ohhh.... god i'm old... :doh:
            You and me both
            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

            Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
            You'll Never Walk Alone




            Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

            You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

            Maybe Slowick should pay attention

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
              Holy Crap! You actually have a day off????
              Shhhhh... It's not official until the day's over and I never get called in.

              Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
              How've you been Jet?

              And LT, when does the golf start?
              In the next 5 minutes! Gonna hit the convenience store for some snacks.



              Just filled out the 1040EZ form to figure my taxes... I'm getting $1800 back!
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Elway View Post
                She should of clarified, maybe said he had a fattie or a blunt.
                man as soon as I read that, I remembered.... it's just been sooooooo long since I've been around that stuff..... you kinda forget the lingo, you know??

                Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
                How've you been Jet?

                And LT, when does the golf start?
                doin okay.... just waiting for the excrement to collide with the rotating oscillating blades

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  man as soon as I read that, I remembered.... it's just been sooooooo long since I've been around that stuff..... you kinda forget the lingo, you know??
                  I just watch the Jay & Silent Bob movies. That's how I pick these things up.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                    Shhhhh... It's not official until the day's over and I never get called in.



                    In the next 5 minutes! Gonna hit the convenience store for some snacks.



                    Just filled out the 1040EZ form to figure my taxes... I'm getting $1800 back!
                    snacks.... is that what they are calling beer in C-town, these days???

                    And save that dough for this fall.... whatever weekend it is!!

                    gotta have plenty for D&B's!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Elway View Post
                      I just watch the Jay & Silent Bob movies. That's how I pick these things up.
                      I love Kevin Smith.... he does a 'podcast' that airs on XM 202 on saturday nights...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                        I love Kevin Smith.... he does a 'podcast' that airs on XM 202 on saturday nights...
                        Originally from Jersey, so I've been to or know the places he is shooting from.

                        Plus the movies are just awesome.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                        Comment


                        • :wave: all!

                          Trych acted all upset that he'd missed me, but I called him a little while ago (not knowing that he'd said that), and he didn't seem to have anything specific to say.

                          What a weirdo

                          How is everyone? Jetty, RYO, Elway?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Elway View Post
                            Originally from Jersey, so I've been to or know the places he is shooting from.

                            Plus the movies are just awesome.
                            One of my best friends is from Oradell. He loves Kevin Smith as well.....

                            what is it w/NJ people.... it's like anyone who comes from Jersey is their hero... the Boss, Jon Bon Jovi, Kevin Smith.... i don't get it. I'm from South Dakota, but I could care less what Tom Brokaw does!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
                              :wave: all!

                              Trych acted all upset that he'd missed me, but I called him a little while ago (not knowing that he'd said that), and he didn't seem to have anything specific to say.

                              What a weirdo

                              How is everyone? Jetty, RYO, Elway?
                              Maybe it's the kind of thing he can only ask you on here

                              That, or he completely forgot

                              I'm fine, trying to get some writing done, but giving in to posting in the cafe instead
                              Administrator

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
                                :wave: all!

                                Trych acted all upset that he'd missed me, but I called him a little while ago (not knowing that he'd said that), and he didn't seem to have anything specific to say.

                                What a weirdo

                                How is everyone? Jetty, RYO, Elway?
                                glad you're back!! what's goin on in MD this afternoon?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X