Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
    It happens from time to time


    Blast. No worries, though, I can always revert to talking to myself...
    Have you ever nearly taken up a page all by yourself in the Cafe?


    That should be your goal in the next two hours while I'm away.


    I should be back around then.... when the PM shift gets in.


    I don't think that we're very busy tonight.... *knock on wood*
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
      Have you ever nearly taken up a page all by yourself in the Cafe?


      That should be your goal in the next two hours while I'm away.


      I should be back around then.... when the PM shift gets in.


      I don't think that we're very busy tonight.... *knock on wood*
      No...I havent. I dont think I'm going to try, either It all sounds better in my head anyway

      Hopefully you arent...but isnt the tourist busy season fast approaching?
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
        No...I havent. I dont think I'm going to try, either It all sounds better in my head anyway

        Hopefully you arent...but isnt the tourist busy season fast approaching?
        Yeah... It's picking up already... more walk-in traffic...

        Complicated and nearly impossible to explain without giving out more than I normally do in public. lol.


        See you in a few hours, perhaps.
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic
        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

        Comment


        • Anybody here?
          sigpic
          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

          Comment


          • Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
            Anybody here?
            I'm here!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
              Anybody here?
              I'm back
              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

              Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
              You'll Never Walk Alone




              Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

              You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

              Maybe Slowick should pay attention

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                I'm here!
                Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                I'm back
                I'm there!



                How you guys doing?

                EDIT- rats, I guess I screwed the timing up yet again. Or, failing that, this stupid system scan I'm running has somehow screwed up the space-time continium and I'm toast. As is, I've got a *&(!! dentist appointment. I'm out.
                Last edited by SmithOverTO; 05-15-2008, 12:59 PM.
                Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SmithOverTO View Post
                  I'm there!



                  How you guys doing?

                  EDIT- rats, I guess I screwed the timing up yet again. Or, failing that, this stupid system scan I'm running has somehow screwed up the space-time continium and I'm toast. As is, I've got a *&(!! dentist appointment. I'm out.
                  Was it something I said???????
                  The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                  Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                  BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                  You'll Never Walk Alone




                  Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                  You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                  Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                    Was it something I said???????
                    People just naturally scatter when you enter the room denny........ Intimidation.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Afternoon, fellas
                      Originally posted by Broncoholic3233
                      FF is awesome!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                        People just naturally scatter when you enter the room denny........ Intimidation.
                        Moi..........intimidating???????????


                        Never!!!

                        Originally posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
                        Afternoon, fellas
                        Evenin' pal
                        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                        Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                        You'll Never Walk Alone




                        Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                        You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                        Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
                          Moi..........intimidating???????????


                          Never!!!
                          The first time I posted in the Cafe, this is how you made me feel.....




                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                            The first time I posted in the Cafe, this is how you made me feel.....






                            Terribly sorry, old boy
                            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                            Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                            You'll Never Walk Alone




                            Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                            You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                            Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post


                              Terribly sorry, old boy
                              For what? I was the Big dog in the picture.


                              How are ya????
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
                                For what? I was the Big dog in the picture.


                                How are ya????
                                Yeah, but the little dog's just the right height to go for the..............

                                Not bad, long day, chillin' with some Vodka
                                How's your day treating ya?
                                The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                                Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                                BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                                You'll Never Walk Alone




                                Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                                You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                                Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X