Riverbank here...
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by prez View Post
      2morrow is jesses last day of school , damn he pumped
      I'll bet he is. What grade is he in?

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
      Riverbank here...
      It's just as good as the open lake.. probably almost better.

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        What lake you talking about ..I know when I get to go up to lake Erie it's on.

Here you had me thinking that Wisconsin is a better state to fish in ...

Comment

I'll bet he is. What grade is he in?

3rd grade goin on 9th , damn im 41 and i got 9 year old on my hands. somone started late.......but its all gooood

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
            What lake you talking about ..I know when I get to go up to lake Erie it's on.

Here you had me thinking that Wisconsin is a better state to fish in ...
            Here's where I was today:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Monona

Comment

Yep I'm owned....

Dude I'm going to land that big channel cat this year.
              Last edited by LarryDean; 05-22-2008, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                Yep I'm owned....

Fishing is fishing.

Comment

hows the wether up north razor?
                  well, it was quite hot for 3 days so all the creeks and rivers were swollen and now it's been raining for over 24 hours straight so we've got alot of flooding going on and people running around like chickens with their heads cut off, so to speak....

as far as the cp goes, do what I have to do. Right click on the and select 'open in new tab/window' It's the only way I can get it to work for me!

Comment

Fishing is fishing.
                    Yeah that is true but I sure do like going to other spots more so then my average spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                      well, it was quite hot for 3 days so all the creeks and rivers were swollen and now it's been raining for over 24 hours straight so we've got alot of flooding going on and people running around like chickens with their heads cut off, so to speak....

as far as the cp goes, do what I have to do. Right click on the and select 'open in new tab/window' It's the only way I can get it to work for me!
                      dryer than crap down here , had 2 water the grapes. il try that..

Comment

dryer than crap down here , had 2 water the grapes. il try that..
                        really? didn't you guys just get like a huge snowstorm a month ago??? My sister and bro in law live just south of Manchester and they could barely get out!!!

Comment

• Alright, night guys... talk to you tomorrow. I'ma hit the LR for a bit, so :wave:
                          Last edited by Peerless; 05-22-2008, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Alright, night guys... talk to you tomorrow. I'ma hit the LR for a bit, so :wave:
                            Oh' I see to good for us small fish

I gots to go as well its way past my bed time here...

Comment

• good night folks!! :thumb:

Comment

• Wow Awesome !!! I found a very cool video on YouTube today that I'm in... !!!!

I know you guys will laugh and say that it is BS...But I promise that I'm in this video.

You will see me in the video I'm the guy in the white shirt trying to crowd surf in the lower right corner.

I come in the video & get droped @:42-45 & I cant get on top of the crowd around:50-55.

Then I come back up @1:05 & I go over the wall at 1:12 in the middle.

Check the video out lol if nothing else its worth a laugh...

I'm 100 % positive that is me and this is first time I have seen this video.

I cant wait to talk to my brother about this he went with me and he will just love this.!!!

You

It was in Cleveland Ohio 2002 at the Nautica in the flats Bad Religion is the Band and you bet I can dance with the best.
                                Last edited by LarryDean; 05-23-2008, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X