Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
    I tell you brother I'm Hardcore ! LULZ
    I can only imagine.

    Comment


    • What in the blue blazes is going on in here?
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        What in the blue blazes is going on in here?
        I'm trying to figure Larry out....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
          What in the blue blazes is going on in here?
          Hello LT
          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

          Comment


          • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
            I'm trying to figure Larry out....
            Let me help you on that I'm Kramer and a wanna be Chris Isaak on Acid...

            Throw in a little bit of the Dali Lama and that would be paint a great picture of me
            :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
              Let me help you on that I'm Kramer and a wanna be Chris Isaak on Acid...

              Throw in a little bit of the Dali Lama and that would be paint a great picture of me
              You're ridiculous.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                You're ridiculous.
                I can live with that.... I don't try to be but often that seems to be the case
                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                  I can live with that.... I don't try to be but often that seems to be the case
                  That's okay.. it's in a good way. :thumb:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                    I'm trying to figure Larry out....
                    Best to give it up now...

                    Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                    Hello LT
                    What's happenin', Bobby?
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                    Comment


                    • Few more hours until the weekend!!!!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • sup all

                        the weekend is going to be good on sat at about 3 pm...
                        gettin the lil un till mon morn then

                        13 hour shift on mon ... time and a half plus 8 extra hours of pay
                        sigpic

                        sig by B4B6..

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
                          sup all

                          the weekend is going to be good on sat at about 3 pm...
                          gettin the lil un till mon morn then

                          13 hour shift on mon ... time and a half plus 8 extra hours of pay
                          Thats is just a fancy way of telling us that the drinks are on you!

                          I want a Bud light.:thumb:
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                            Best to give it up now...



                            What's happenin', Bobby?
                            Hey LT just another day on the wrong side of tracks five blocks from the subway
                            :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                            Comment




                            • here ya go

                              i had all the drinks last night too $100 bucks later
                              sigpic

                              sig by B4B6..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post


                                here ya go

                                i had all the drinks last night too $100 bucks later
                                Dang alcoholics in here!

                                I like the drink holder in the pic!!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X