Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
    Ok, you're on to me...
    I know I am.... but as SS said, it's kryptonite, there's no defense against it!

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
      Oh, you know.... I got a whole thread of pics to work with now.

Scared to see what ELSE you think I look like
      sigpic

Comment

I know I am.... but as SS said, it's kryptonite, there's no defense against it!
        LOL...

Oh well, guess we'll never know
        sigpic

Comment

Aww, I wouldn't do that to you
          I know you wouldn't, and did I miss the pic of you, I can't find it
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
            I know you wouldn't, and did I miss the pic of you, I can't find it
            LOL... no... not a real pic of me.

I said maybe I would be a spicy b'artch... Jetty posted a pic of Jim Carrey in The Mask... SPICY!
            sigpic

Comment

• Questions for you gang, I have this "date" comming up with this girl, and it was orignail supposed to he her, and some freinds of mine that are married. That way I'm less nervous. now I'm told that my friends wife, tells me she has invited two more people. Should she have asked me if it was ok to bring two more people? Also is she wrong to redfuse to uninvite them, after I told her that, I will make me more nervous, to have them there she is REFUSING, to "uninvite them. Is she wrong for that?

sigpic

Comment

LOL... no... not a real pic of me.

I said maybe I would be a spicy b'artch... Jetty posted a pic of Jim Carrey in The Mask... SPICY!
                oh ok lol

sigpic

Comment

Questions for you gang, I have this "date" comming up with this girl, and it was orignail supposed to he her, and some freinds of mine that are married. That way I'm less nervous. now I'm told that my friends wife, tells me she has invited two more people. Should she have asked me if it was ok to bring two more people? Also is she wrong to redfuse to uninvite them, after I told her that, I will make me more nervous, to have them there she is REFUSING, to "uninvite them. Is she wrong for that?
                  That stinks, I'm sorry...

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                  oh ok lol

Pix of me don't float around here a whole lot...

Matter of fact, I hate to have my picture taken.
                  sigpic

Comment

:

Matter of fact, I hate to have my picture taken.

Ditto for me

sigpic

Comment

Ditto for me
                      You've probably seen most of the decent pix ever taken of me, to be honest.
                      sigpic

Comment

Scared to see what ELSE you think I look like
                        WHAT? After I posted that pic of Angie Everhart, you're scared??

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                        Questions for you gang, I have this "date" comming up with this girl, and it was orignail supposed to he her, and some freinds of mine that are married. That way I'm less nervous. now I'm told that my friends wife, tells me she has invited two more people. Should she have asked me if it was ok to bring two more people? Also is she wrong to redfuse to uninvite them, after I told her that, I will make me more nervous, to have them there she is REFUSING, to "uninvite them. Is she wrong for that?
                        Dude.... she was out of line on SOOO many levels. First, since you set it up, she should have asked you before even mentioning it, and two, after you let her know that it was DEFINITELY not okay, she should be uninviting them. The fact that this is YOUR date dictates that YOU are the one who gets to decide who goes along. Personally, I'd be thinking about uninviting your married friends...... but that's just me and of course I don't know all the details....

Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
                        You've probably seen most of the decent pix ever taken of me, to be honest.

Ohhh, I'm sure I know where to dig up a pic of Red in a bikini, but I'd never post it with out her express written consent first!!!

Comment

• Oye! :wave:

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
                            Oye! :wave:
                            what up brother man???

hey, how'd you do on your final? Or do you know yet?

Comment

WHAT? After I posted that pic of Angie Everhart, you're scared??

Ohhh, I'm sure I know where to dig up a pic of Red in a bikini, but I'd never post it with out her express written consent first!!!
                              Well, you know... when you start combining Angie Everhart w/ Jim Carrey, that's not so good

Stupid Stupid Stupid bikini pic.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Whats going on up in here....

I went with coffee tonight instead of the usually 12 pack of beer

I can go all winter without drinking but as soon as it starts to warm up boy I get thirsty.
                                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Working...
                                X