Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
    People no friggin sense of humor... no wonder I don't like may of 'em.
    Who? Me, or her?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
      Who? Me, or her?
      Her.... it was not like you were a ragin full blown alcoholic or something putting your job, life or kid in jeapordy.

Note to Houston: We have buzzage

not that I know Houston.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Hubba Hubba .....

God that is hot even if it is only on a manikin
        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Her.... it was not like you were a ragin full blown alcoholic or something putting your job, life or kid in jeapordy.

not that I know Houston.
          Buzzage = good.

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
          Hubba Hubba .....

God that is hot even if it is only on a manikin
          Hence the reason I wouldn't defile it with the body I currently have.
          sigpic

Comment

Not yet... he's a bit young, and I won't let him see it... Iron Man, either, though it makes me the meanest mom on the planet.

When the first Narnia movie came out, he was too young, so we didn't see it. I think he's probably old enough to handle it now... my parents have the first one on DVD, so we may try that and then hit Prince Caspian in the theater, we'll see.

WHAT????? NO IRON MAN?!?!?!?!?!? You really ARE the meanest mom ever!!!!

j/k Yeah, I'd say maybe give another couple of years or so! Although they say that Prince Caspian is much darker then LW&W, more along the lines of LOTR, so if Iron Man is too much, I'd really rethink Prince Caspian, although LW&W is probably fine. just my :2cents:

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
              WHAT????? NO IRON MAN?!?!?!?!?!? You really ARE the meanest mom ever!!!!

j/k Yeah, I'd say maybe give another couple of years or so! Although they say that Prince Caspian is much darker then LW&W, more along the lines of LOTR, so if Iron Man is too much, I'd really rethink Prince Caspian, although LW&W is probably fine. just my :2cents:
              Thank you

I think we'll just stick with Speedracer and then Kung Fu Panda when that comes out...
              sigpic

Comment

People no friggin sense of humor... no wonder I don't like may of 'em.
                that really isn't very good.... to like some and not others.... be like me: I hate everyone equally! :thumb:

Originally posted by Elway View Post

not that I know Houston.
                Whitney is probably too stoned out of her mind to care anyway!

Comment

• Jet, Birdy hows it going?

Comment

• Remeber Birdy, I've seen the pic, and most girls I know would kill to have a body like that. Now if you looked like Ginnie Sac, it would be another thing.

Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you

I think we'll just stick with Speedracer and then Kung Fu Panda when that comes out...
                      I heard speedracer sucks, but I'm sure kids will like it anyway. The reviews were probably written by a bunch of old school speed racer fan boys anyway.

I actually want to see Kung Fu Panda, myself. I think it looks pretty hilarious!!

Comment

• LENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Thanks, South... you're too kind, but thank you anyways
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you

I think Speedracer movie was done by the same people that did the Matrix trilogy probably be pretty edgy...'

Dunno know really either way should be a fun time for all.....
                          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                            I heard speedracer sucks, but I'm sure kids will like it anyway. The reviews were probably written by a bunch of old school speed racer fan boys anyway.

I actually want to see Kung Fu Panda, myself. I think it looks pretty hilarious!!
                            That's one of the reasons I like having a kid this age. I enjoy the kid movies, so we almost always go.

I heard Speedracer wasn't great, either, but it doesn't take much to amuse my boy, and that's really the point, so it's ok
                            sigpic

Comment

Buzzage = good.
                              Yeah.. fire in the hole!!! Downing # 4........

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                              that really isn't very good.... to like some and not others.... be like me: I hate everyone equally! :thumb:

Whitney is probably too stoned out of her mind to care anyway!
                              The dirty HARRY maneuver.. heh heh.. I like some people... I could count them, but I would have fingers left over...

Ah the coke snortin *Bleep* She just better go back to Booby, cuz no one well would take that *blankety blank* back.
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Is there anybody in this cafe that I even know? Do I see a redbirdy in
                                here?

Hi people!
                                Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Working...
                                X