Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
    I'm sure he'll love it............fast pace, explosions and killer shop manequins

What's not to like?

That's my hope.

I catalogued all of the episodes I have last night, and between BBCA and SciFi, I've managed to record all but 4 or 5 episodes at the end of Season 2... we've got everything else from Rose up to current... it's just finding the time to watch them that's an issue.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
      I'm sure he'll love it............fast pace, explosions and killer shop manequins

What's not to like?

Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        They were all large mouth.

Not the biggest Bass in the world because the place where I fished, used to be a rock quarry that filled up with water somehow.. and I guess people started throwing in fish.

They got all the pan fish, some carp, and even some cat fish I've seen.

My neighbor isn't really a huge fishermen, but this place is a nice place to go out and cast and pull some fish in. He had a good time, and so did I.

I'll be getting back out on the lake monday.
        I hate YOU Lulz !!!!!!

No pics...No avg weights ...Only largemouth bass I got was about 4 pounds...

How you going to leave a brother hanging like that .... Your lucky this is a football message board and not Bass 101 ... Be glad I cant neg you ...Here is your neg lol...
        :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
          I hate YOU Lulz !!!!!!

No pics...No avg weights ...Only largemouth bass I got was about 4 pounds...

How you going to leave a brother hanging like that .... Your lucky this is a football message board and not Bass 101 ... Be glad I cant neg you ...Here is your neg lol...
          Here is a picture.. but it's a little old. It's down near the prarie in the rock quarry.

Now tell me about that BASS!

Now think that... but like every other catch.

Comment

Here is a picture.. but it's a little old. It's down near the prarie in the rock quarry.

You can see that the thumb is TRYING to work it's way up... :thumb:

Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
              You can see that the thumb is TRYING to work it's way up... :thumb:

LOL.

I was actually going for the "Bill Clinton thumbs up" type thumbs up.

But damn, what in the hell is up with my shorts? Lol, they are like turned inside out.

Comment

I think I seen that picture of you brother and I love it !!!Thats why I harp you so much...

Thats when you reply to me where is your pics ???And I say...This is a football message board

Comment

I think I seen that picture of you brother and I love it !!!Thats why I harp you so much...

Thats when you reply to me where is your pics ???And I say...This is a football message board

Here's a small mouth I think? Can't remember...

Comment

LOL.

I was actually going for the "Bill Clinton thumbs up" type thumbs up.

But damn, what in the hell is up with my shorts? Lol, they are like turned inside out.
                    That was actually my first thought... I just assumed it was on its way to its natural position.

"I did not have sex with a fish"

And dude... shame on you for making me look at your pants.
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic

Comment

Here's a small mouth I think? Can't remember...

Dude if you keep this up ..I'm going get out the scanner..I would have already but it dont work well with Xp...

I would guess that is a large mouth but it is hard to tell....

Comment

• Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                        That was actually my first thought... I just assumed it was on its way to its natural position.

"I did not have sex with a fish"

And dude... shame on you for making me look at your pants.
                        Alrighty then... so... Saturday eh? Nice.

Comment

Dude if you keep this up ..I'm going get out the scanner..I would have already but it dont work well with Xp...

I would guess that is a large mouth but it is hard to tell....
                          You'll land that channel cat soon. I can sense it.

Comment

You'll land that channel cat soon. I can sense it.
                            Yes sir !!!

I'm trying for a big flathead....

If nothing else I want to catch a big Ol' nasty Gar .

Comment

Yes sir !!!

I'm trying for a big flathead....

If nothing else I want to catch a big Ol' nasty Gar .
                              I'm waiting for my first Pike of the summer.

Comment

I'm waiting for my first Pike of the summer.
                                If it makes you feel better bro ...I caught one on the Xbox

Comment

Working...
                                X