Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Cafe!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Espn is up there....
    It Juz kills me .I know the cafe is not the place for football talk....

    But I seen a post where Cutler said that some of passes just hung up in the air...

    I thought of one pass right away but I can remember what game it was and who it was against..He had I think it was Marshall wide open on a roll out from inside the ten.The play would have been a TD but he didn't get any arm behind the ball...

    I cant remember the game I'm stumped.... Good luck using NFL .com to watch the highlights..
    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
      It Juz kills me .I know the cafe is not the place for football talk....

      But I seen a post where Cutler said that some of passes just hung up in the air...

      I thought of one pass right away but I can remember what game it was and who it was against..He had I think it was Marshall wide open on a roll out from inside the ten.The play would have been a TD but he didn't get any arm behind the ball...

      I cant remember the game I'm stumped.... Good luck using NFL .com to watch the highlights..
      Eh... I chat football in here all the time just so that I'm chatting with my buddies.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
        It Juz kills me .I know the cafe is not the place for football talk....

        But I seen a post where Cutler said that some of passes just hung up in the air...

        I thought of one pass right away but I can remember what game it was and who it was against..He had I think it was Marshall wide open on a roll out from inside the ten.The play would have been a TD but he didn't get any arm behind the ball...

        I cant remember the game I'm stumped.... Good luck using NFL .com to watch the highlights..
        I think it might have been the Jags Game.
        Or the Chiefs.
        I cant remember.
        But I know the play your thinking of.
        It would have been a TD if thrown on the money Probably but Marshall had to turn around for it

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
          I think it might have been the Jags Game.
          Or the Chiefs.
          I cant remember.
          But I know the play your thinking of.
          It would have been a TD if thrown on the money Probably but Marshall had to turn around for it
          Thanks Bro....
          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

          Comment


          • Well as a quick change of topics .... LOL....

            I'm taking my best friend chicken lips to the vet tomorrow so they can take his manhood away...

            I know it's kinda of pathetic sounding but man I have mixed emotions about it..Bob Barker would be proud....



            I couldn't even look the little guy in the face today...I can see the vet saying get a hold of yourself man LULZ

            On that note good night all :wave:
            Last edited by LarryDean; 05-26-2008, 07:58 PM.
            :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

            Comment


            • Ah a moment of peace and quiet at last.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

              Comment


              • Hello All, just got back for Raw, I was on Camrea TWICE
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • OMG!!! SO MUCH DRAMA ON THE INTERNET!!!! WHEN IS IT GOING TO STOP!!!!! OMG!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                    Hello All, just got back for Raw, I was on Camrea TWICE
                    how was RAW my friend..... did the rock give you the eye brow

                    Comment


                    • I was GREAT!!! The pyro's where right in front of me, Dang they are loud. And I could not give the Rock the eybrow cause he was not there, but I did get to Slap HHH on the Back
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                      Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                        I was GREAT!!! The pyro's where right in front of me, Dang they are loud. And I could not give the Rock the eybrow cause he was not there, but I did get to Slap HHH on the Back
                        Awesome....... you know its fake right....... any way i would love to see the old undertaker taking on the old kane

                        Comment


                        • Morning, cafe
                          The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                          Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                          BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                          You'll Never Walk Alone




                          Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                          You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                          Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                          Comment


                          • Morning Den!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by lilsstinkr View Post
                              Morning Den!
                              Hiya, lil :wave:

                              Good weekend?
                              The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

                              Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                              BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                              You'll Never Walk Alone




                              Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

                              You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

                              Maybe Slowick should pay attention

                              Comment


                              • Good Morning and afternoon Denny...!
                                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X